Chapter 75 Beliefs

Ash:...Now where am I.

He turns towards me

Ash:Janus..

Janus:Join us ash im sure I can get them to give you a new body.

Ash:Never..I will never join them!

Janus:Why! Why are you being so fucking selfish!

Ash:SELFISH!? YOUR TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE IM SELFISH!?

Janus:EVERYONES GOING TO COME BAC...

Ash:SHUT UP!

it goes quiet

Ash:Your not thinking straight janus please. What your doing is basically comitting mass murder and saying they will come back!

Janus:They wil..

Ash:WHY AM I NOT BACK!? WHERES LOTUS?! WHERES BRONX OR ZEPHYR? WHERES THE SYNDICATE?!

He grabs my hands

Ash:You understand..Not all of us are going to come back!

Janus:We just need more time then.

He tightens his grip on my hands and tilts his head down.

Ash:Do you think...people would want to serve there Killers?! Shes altering thoughts, memories they cant even rebel!  There arent any defecting shells for a reason! How else would grineer and corpus work together?!

I pull my arms away from him

Janus:Its cause we see the bigger picture.

Ash:WHAT ARE YOU THE VOID?!

Janus:The void will doom everyone! Take our will! Slaughter all other races!

Ash:What are you doing then? "Preserving"? Im pretty damn sure they have a sugar coated word for it too!

Janus:Forced to do slave labor!

Ash:Your altering memories and forcing murder!

Something tapped me on the shoulder

Janus:?

A shell that looks exactly like me

Shell janus:Ash you fool. You think we would alter memories? Why else would people serve us? Why doesnt everyone come back? We explaned to those who got into the simulacrum anyone who denied was left there. It may take years to convince others like yourself people who cannot think past there own motivation..when you see how beautiful this land will be afterwords....thats when...thats when everyone will see.

Ash:Why didnt i get this offer!?

Shell janus:You were too busy being monkey man in the forests of earth we sent the offer you just didnt hear it  most stayed..foolish conclavers mostly.

Ash:...

She evaporates

Janus:huh that was...weird.

Ash:Selfish.....Your being selfish.

Janus:We aren...

Ash:I didnt say no they I said you. Wanting to see the old world. They offered me the same you know why I declined? Because it won't EVER happen.

Janus:give me a better option?!  Since your sooo smart tell me who should i side with?!

Ash:...

Janus:Silence?! Really all that you cant think of one?!

Ash:ITS JUST.....they couldnt beat them...not now..I would betray them.

Janus:?

Ash:Rip that mainframe right out and take control of her empire.