Chapter 121 The others

???:ah...be..

I look and see the bounty hunter nyx I hired have a mangled face.

???:Son ofa bitch...

I fall down on fear.

???:Wheres...ther other one.

I look and see a light on in the hallway its flickering I walk over to it and see its the rhino I hired.

???:Fuck...fuck fuck fuck!

I look down and notice how dark it is in this room. I cant hear anything other then the murmur of generators.

???:the hell could have done this... and why?... who are they after me or or...

I slap my face.

???:Not important..not important.. gotta get a message out...

I randomly scroll through frequencys and select one.

///////////////Ash pov///////////

Ash:...

While waiting as the first days night is upon us a recieve a sudden call while waiting in the corner. The ais elsewhere so i decide to hide and pixk up.

Ash:Hello?

???:Ah...A warframe?

Ash:.not quite.

I flash the cam over my exile symbol.

???:A so your like m...thats not important..your down on that planet right.

Ash:huh?

???:Why am I asking of course you are or you wouldnt pick up this frequency!

Ash:Is something wrong? Who are you?

???:People call me lylat...Im a mesa as you can see and a leader of a group of exiles that live on phobos.

Ash:What are you doin over here?

Lylat:Was out lookin for supplies and something attacked us...Didnt kill me but uh my hired help arent the same story!

Ash:You hear anything.

Lylat:Just the murmur of generators...I dont know if they were trying to kill me or not!...Agh...This is scary!

Ash:If you dont hear anything make sure its not a loki or banshee.

Lylat:...just on a simple run! Its like there no one alive on this ship...I keep hearing these whispers!

Ash:What ship?

Lylat:We heard about it! Infested ship we thought it could contain data. Couldnt find anything and tried to leave...the exit moved...we went to sleep in here I woke up and they cant cuz there dead!

Osira:the catalyst.

Ash:?

I turn around and see osira standing in the doorway of the room the ai tried to jam us in.

Osira:Hnh.

She grabs my arm and looks at the footage we are being shown.

Osira:You made a grave mistake. People go "missing" there all the time.

Lylat:I dunno how to escape! The only thing we did see but it was in the distance was some headless ivara wandering around. And these whispers....these whispers could drive someone mad.

Ash:What are they saying?

Lylat:things like "master where are you?" "The lights have been extingushed and I cannot see" "why abandon me" creepy shit...