Chapter 2

{2 years later} [Karisma pov]
I woke up extremely tired so you might be wondering what I did during these last two years. Well I got in shape learned how to fight and now I'm a complete badass. I'm cold hearted now I don't trust anyone. Thanks to one person and one person only ,Derrick. He ruined me. Thanks to him I can't trust anyone. There's only one person I'm nice to and that's my auntie cause she was there for me when no one was and I love her for that. I don't know what happened to my family but to the looks of it they don't care that I'm gone because 5 weeks ago they came out in the family magazine and guess what they said about me they said and I quote "we're sorry are daughter couldn't be here because we sended her to a lovely vacation to in joy herself".lying bitches luckily my auntie didn't tell them I was with her. But for that I had to beg her to not tell them I was with her and luckily she didn't. But now that 2 years passed I have to go back for my revenge and that's what I'll do.

My auntie ended up moving away from Hollywood where my family lived and I lived. Me and her moved to New Jersey but now I'm going back and seeing the people I hate the most. I'm not the same shy nice coward girl. Now I'm a cold hearted bitch. But obviously if you are mean to me first then I'll be hell to you. But if you respect me then I'll return the favor.
Anyways I got out of bed and went downstairs to greet my auntie. By the way her name is Sally.

"Aunt Sally "? I called

"In here sweetie " aunt Sally said

" oh good morning "I said "good morning sweetie any plans today"?

"Actually yes I'm going to the mall to by some suitcases cause you know I'm leaving today " I told her. And then her eyes got watery. "Oh yes I forgot you go today just know that I love you and hope the best for you" aunt Sally said.
" aw thanks auntie yes I know I love you too but I should go bye". Bye she called back then I was out the door and I hopped on my bby and drove off to the mall. I parked my motorcycle and went inside the mall.

After my shopping I drove back home and began packing. My flight boarded at 7:00pm and it was 4 right now so I still had time to hang out  with my aunt before I left.

I went and look for her. after I found her we went and hanged out until it was time for me to go. By now it was 6:30. So my auntie drove me to the airport. They were just going to send my bike over to Hollywood.

"Well this is good bye I appreciate everything you did for me aunt Sally and I love you". I told her but I didn't cry because I don't cry anymore. My aunt then began to cry.

"I love you to baby girl just know that if you ever need me again my doors will be right open". Said aunt Sally.

I then hugged her and said good bye. My flight was then called. Well good bye New Jersey and Here I come Hollywood and I'm coming back better than ever.