Chapter 14

Karisma pov
I opened my eyes and regret it immediately.
" Uh where am I?"
I was rubbing my head when a man walked in.
"Ah I see you're awake"
" how are you feeling?"
"I have a major headache"
"Do you know your name miss?"
"Uh... I-I-I ca-nt remember "
"Why can't I remember?!"
"Calm down miss you had a car accident and during that accident you hit your head really hard, it caused you to have amnesia. Luckily the Ambulance pulled you out before the car exploded"
I tried to take in everything he said. But the one thing bothering me is who am I?
" miss do you remember being pregnant?"
"I'm pregnant !? What? How is my child did it survive?"
"Yes mam luckily your baby survived it's a miracle"
"Where am I?"
"Your in New Jersey "
"New Jersey how did I get here?"
"Well in your car you had a post card from New Jersey. it said you are from New Jersey so we brought you here"
" do I have any family members?"
"Yes we found an aunt but unfortunately she passed away"
"What's my name?"
"We don't know miss but what would you like to call yourself for the mean while"
"Um I would like you to call me Aubree"
"Okay mis Aubree right now you are still in recovery because of your broken arm so you can leave in 3 weeks okay?"
"Yea that's fine"
Who am I? Why can't I remember? Who's the father of my child? What am I going to do?

~3 weeks later ~
It's been three weeks and I'm out of the hospital but I still can't remember who I am it's still to early to know my babies gender but what ever I have is fine. Girl or boy I will love it unconditionally. I made friends with this lovely nurse who said she has an extra room I can use. Her name is Aaliyah and she is very kind. I'm currently at the the grocery store buying food when all of a sudden I bump into someone.
"Oomph  sorry didn't see you there"
"No problem it's my apologizes miss I should have been looking where I was walking " he said in his Italian accent.
"The name is Alessandro and you are ?"
" hi my name is Aubree pleasure to meet you"
"The pleasure is all mine"
"Well it was nice meeting you but I have to go"
"Nice meeting you to Aubree may I please get your number so we can keep in contact?"
"Yea sure here 562-***-****"
"Okay I'll text you bye"

1 year later
It's been 1 year and me and Alessandro are dating he is honestly amazing. I'm so glad I bumped into him in that store. I still can't remember my old life but hey why would I want to remember it when I have an amazing life now. I have an amazing sexy Italian boyfriend and a beautiful baby boy. That's right I have a baby boy. He is 1 year old right now and I love him so much. I don't know who his real father is so I gave him my last name.Blake Jett Ryder. He is so adorable , right now I am 17 years old I don't go to school because I'm home schooled I ended up buying my own apartment here in New Jersey and It is beautiful.

Derek pov
I hate the way I spoke to kar but I had to cause we couldn't be together no more. Not after I found out I was going to be a father. After karisma ran away I wanted to so badly go after her but I stayed. When school was over I drove home and went to the living room to watch some tv. I was changing the channel when I came across the news.
"This car crashed over the bridge and rolled over many times. The car ended up exploding and apparently there were no survivors. We don't know who's car this is but once we find out we will inform who it belongs to"
As they showed the car my heart sunck. My eyes became watery because I recognized that car as Karisma's car my karisma. And to make it even worse the license plate was K-Ryder 34894.
"no no no. Karisma can't be dead she can't . She's not dead no yea she's not this is just my imagination. I'm dreaming yea that's it wake up Derek wake up!! Please wake up!"
I began to ball my eyes out.
I just lost my best friend and the last thing I did was fight with her.and told her to leave me alone.
It's been 1 year and my baby girl was born yea she is 1 years old and yea I have a baby girl she is so beautiful. Her name is Melody Walker. It's also the 1 year death anniversary of kar and honestly austin did not take the news well when he found out kar died he lost it. Because he had gotten his sister back and just like that she was taken away. I'm still with Natalie but I don't love her at all we tried to make it workout but I just couldn't my heart belongs and always will belong to karisma.
(Alessandro)👇