Chapter 36

~Previously~

"Ah yes well you see I'm married now, we used his last name. Never was a big fan of mine, can you imagine Detective Green yuck!" I chuckled it felt so good to see him after all these years. We used to talk on the phone all the time after high school but slowly lost contact. I missed him and wondered iwhat had happened to him after all these years. It felt good to see an old friend after such a long time.

"And I promise you Karisma, we will find Blake"

(Karismas pov)

Josh and I talked about all the possibilities of where she could be. We went around and talked to some people she considered "friends" we contacted her parents but as always we got nothing. Reuniting with josh has been amazing but I wish we had meet on a different situation.

As I pulled up my drive way my phoned vibrated, putting my car on park I turned it on to see an unknown number sent me a message.

(Unknown)
- I know where Scarlett is. If you want to see your kid meet me at this address alone. Don't bring anyone else.

706 Philmont Road
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776

My heart sank, I could feel it beating 10 times faster than it's normal speed. I turned on my engine and reversed out of there as quick as I could. I knew exactly where that place was. It used to be an old warehouse where Austin, Lily and I used to play. My father would take us almost every week. He would always be making some sort of business deals but I never questioned him since I enjoyed playing there.

We had made a friend there, it was a boy who was 2 years older than me that lived near the warehouse in a farm owned by his father. I don't remember his name, but one day he just stopped showing up. 3 weeks later the place shut down and we never went back.

As I got closer I could see a red pick up truck parked near the entrance. I locked my car and started walking towards the door. I tried listening carefully but heard nothing, this better not be some sort of sick prank because I swear I will lose it. It was already past 6 and it started to get dark real fast.

When I got close I could feel my body shaking, I can't do this why the fuck am I here alone again? Oh.. yeah it's because I'm a fucking idiot. Did I really just listen to a random text message and come here alone. I should have at least told Derrick to meet me here so I wouldn't be alone!

"Hello?", why is this door so heavy. Inside was pitch black. This was a mistake I shouldn't have come alone. I jumped and screamed, a loud bang went off through out the place. All of a sudden the lights went on.

Since my eyes got used to the dark I quickly covered them, blinking rapidly I looked around and saw no one.

"Who's there?," My face went pale, confusion was running through my brain. How in the...

"You seem surprised" a stupid smirk was across his face. There standing in all his glory was the creepy guy that asked for my number at the drug store.

"What game are you playing?!" I backed up trying to get as close as possible to the door, if he tries anything I can make a run for it.
"This is some kind of joke right ? Why the fuck did you send me that message?!" He just stared at me with that stupid smirk. Gosh did I feel like punching him!

"No joke." He lifted his hands up in surrender and took a step forward. His face changed and all of a sudden he was serious.