Chapter 4

(Karisma pov)
After listening to music I noticed that school will almost be out so I turned it off. I went downstairs and noticed a new maid walking by she looked around my age. Or possibly older I don't know but she looked young. And really pretty. I was starting to get hungry so I went up to her.
" hey I'm hungry can you please make me something to eat thanks"I know what your thinking ' hey that was mean' but when It comes to food I don't care and at least I said please. But she just had to say something back.
"I'm sorry but I only take orders from people who live here not some slutty stranger"were her exact words. And in that moment I killed her. I'm just kidding but I wanted to so badly. No one calls me a slut when she looks like a slut in her short skirt and her boobs sticking out. So I did what any one else would do I yelled at her.
"ME A SLUT HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR OUTFIT SO DONT GO CALLING ME A SLUT WHEN YOU SURE LOOK LIKE ONE"I told her and before I walked away I told the one sentence that would get her trembling with fear.
" oh and if I were you I would watch my back sweetie you wouldn't want to loose you job for talking to the owner of this house daughter like that now would you"I told her smirking. She just looked at me in shock and fear good no one messes with me now. she then shook her head no.
"Good now go make me some food" I told her.she then left so I went up stairs to take a shower.

(Austin pov)
School was out so I drove home. When I got there I saw our maid Lucy cooking. Hmm that's strange she never cooks unless my parents are here but there cars weren't outside. So I went up to her.
" hey Lucy thanks for cooking but I'm not hungry so I'll just be in my room" I told her. She tried to say something but I just went up to my room. I was so tired today was a rough day. The rest of the day I just watched tv and then went to bed.

(Karisma pov)
I woke up this morning not wanting to get out of bed. Uh I have school today. I got up and took a shower. Then I blow dried and curled my hair did my makeup and put on my out fit (outfit above) I went downstairs to make myself breakfast. I poured my self honeybunches of oats and sat down to eat. I was just thinking when I got cut off by a voice

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house!!"

I immediately turned around and saw the biggest dork in the world. Uh idiot didn't even recognize me.
"Correction my dear brother its our parents house" I told Austin he just looked at me in shock. Stupido.

"R -Ris Is t t that y you" he stuttered.
" no stupid I'm a ghost of course it me" I said sarcastically.
"Omg Ris I missed you" he said trying to hug me but I pushed him off.
" don't touch me " I told him rudely. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes. Hah lying bitch.

" sorry but when did you come "
"Um two days ago "
"TWO DAYS AGO y am I just seeing you now"
"Duh I was. In my room so I didn't bump into you or mom and dad"
" look Ris I'm sorry PLZ forgive me I tried looking for you I was so worried about you and you were right I was suppose to protect you but instead I also bullied you I have been miserable these past 2 years you were gone worried about you and I know you might be thinking I was happy cause I'm sure you saw the magazine but mom and dad forced me into doing it into doing everything and I hate my self everyday for not protecting you please Ris your my baby sis and I love you please forgive me" he begged me. And I looked in his eyes and saw he was saying the truth.
" I forgive you Austin and as much as i told my self that I hate you well I don't I have always loved you big bro". I told him he then pulled me into a bear hug and kisses the top of my head.

" I promise that I won't let anyone hurt you this time thank you thank you thank you I'll make everything up to you I promise" he said I just smiled and enjoyed this moment. I got my brother back.

(Austin pov)
I'm so so happy right now I got my sis back. And this time I won't let anyone hurt her.

" hey ima go get ready for school okay Ris " I told her
"Yeah sure "
"You wanna go with me I'll drive you"
"No that's okay I'll just ride my motorcycle"
" you have a motorcycle that's so cool"
" haha thanks big bro well you should go get ready so we can leave together I'll just follow behind you"
"Oh yeah I'll be back"
I can't believe Ris is back and she forgave me nothing can ruin my day cause I got my baby sis back after 2 years.