Chapter 11

Karisma pov

" ahhhh!! Derrick what are you doing here you nearly gave me a heart attack ?"
" look kar I'm here to tell you the truth"
" well save it cause I don't want to hear it"
"Please give me 10 min"
" 5!"
"7"
"4"
"8"
"Deal now go ahead tick tock"
Me and Derek sat down and talked. He was explaining to me everything that Natalie did. But I don't know if I can trust him.
" oh and there's one more thing"
"What is it?"
"Thing is I -I-I Li-k---e y..ou"
" wait wha...."
And in that split moment he kissed me. It was a magical kiss it was so amazing that it left me speechless. I was in shock that I wasn't kissing him back and I think he noticed because he was about to pull away but I pushed his head back. Our kiss ended up to be a makeout. We pulled apart and just stared into each other's eyes.
" I've always loved you karisma, I was going to tell you back in freshman year but I couldn't " Derek said as he put his head down in shame. So I put my finger under his chin and raised his head up to look into my eyes.
"Shh...shhh don't worry that was before in the past. I forgive you Derek , no one is going to separate us now."
" karisma would you do me the honors of being not only my best friend ,partner in crime, only girl in my eyes ,but my girlfriend "
"Of course Derrick "
I said with tears in my eyes.
I was so happy at this moment that no one could ruin my day. I got my best friend back the love of my life .