Chapter 23

Karisma pov~
The weekend was finally over but my heart wasn't. Sure I was happy that I was going to see Blake but I just wasn't me. I needed to get away to find myself again. To find my soul. I don't want Blake coming back and seeing me so life less. So I am going away on a 5 month trip. Just traveling around seeing the world. I am first starting with Canada. And then after that I will be going to different places. Try to be whole again. I will be back. I will be back and better than ever for Jett. ( how ironic ) I already packed up and my flight is tonight. I don't know how I am going to break it down to Jett. Just thinking about not seeing him for 5 months makes me heartbroken.

I called Scarlett and she is going to tell Jett that I'm away for work business. I told her not to tell him for how long because I don't want him to know that he won't see me for 5 months. I changed into an outfit real quick and then decided to write Jett a letter.

 I changed into an outfit real quick and then decided to write Jett a letter

My sweet baby boy ,
I'm sorry but I have to go away for awhile.
I know you might be wondering why but you won't understand baby. You're to little to understand. But just know that I will be back baby. I don't know for how long I'll be away but I will be back. I love you very much my bunny. You are my world and I would never leave you nor forget you. Mommy loves you very much! And mommy will be back soon. Till then my little bunny. I love you !

By the time I finished I was in tears. I folded the paper and sticked it in an envelope. I drove to derricks house and luckily only Scarlett was there. I gave her the letter and drove off to the airport. As I was driving I thought of how my life has gone. How god gave me my little miracle. But then took my world away. He did it for a reason and I'm going to find out why !

3 months later ~
It's been 3 months without my baby. I haven't called nor texted anyone. I lost complete contact with everyone. And to my surprise no one has tried to contact me. Probably because they know that I'm trying to get over him. Obviously I'm not trying to get over him completely because ale will always have a special place in my heart no matter what. After all he did teach me how to  love again. But anyways let me inform you on how my life has been so far. So far I have traveled to Toronto, Australia, Amsterdam, Hawaii, Connecticut, and New Jersey. I am currently at Miami. I have tried new foods seen new things. I am having the time of my life. But deep down I always think about Jett. And for some odd reason I keep thinking about my first love. I keep thinking about derrick. Because no matter what I cant seem to get him out of my head. But I have to because he is now a married man. A married man who is happy with his wife.

During my trips I have taken many photos and sent them to the company. So that they can display them on any types of magazines or whatever. I have also written many letters to Blake. Just telling him what I've done and how I've been. But I just don't have the courage to mail them. Because I have this feeling that Blake hates me. Because I left him. And it brings a sting to my heart just thinking that. Gosh I really miss him. I just want to cuddle him and see that cute little smile of his whenever I come home. I really miss my little bunny.