Chapter 37

(Karisma's POV)
~ previously
"Why are you here!" I asked again.

Another chuckle erupted through them. This one was cold and lifeless. So full of hatred.

"Did you not miss your big sister?"

~
"Why are you doing this?" She stared at me like I grew 2 heads. "Why ? Why!? Oh I don't know maybe because you ruined my life!" I was confused as to what she was talking about, I guess she noticed my confusion because it made her angrier.

"Don't play stupid dear sister! You know exactly what I'm talking about!" Abraham took a protective stance in front of me as if shielding me from Lily. At that moment something flashed in her eyes, it was gone as fast as it came.

"Please Lily you're my sister for gods sake why are you doing this to me!? Your own flesh and blood."

"Sister huh?" She snorted and then started laughing. "The day you were born was the worst day of my life! I wish you were never born!!" Hearing her say that broke my heart, ever since I was young I always looked up to her and loved her with all my heart. I thought I want to be just like her when I grow up. Beautiful, smart, popular. She was my role model. And knowing that all her life she's hated me kills me inside.

"Why?!" My voice barley came out a whisper, something was clearly wrong with her she looked sick this isn't the Lily I remember. "Let me tell you why, let's go back to the good old days before you were born. I was the center of attention, my parents adored me and Austin was almost born, skipping to after his birth we were super close I had the perfect life."

"Parents that loved me and spoiled me and my brother and I being inseparable. Then you were born and what happened?" She began laughing like a maniac then she glared at me with hate in her eyes. You took everyone away from me! Mom and dad payed less attention to me, Austin played with you everyday! I was under your shadow and they were under your spell! Spell? does she not know that when she was gone they made my life a living hell! Where is this love she is talking about because all I got from them was hatred! Even though Austin and I are good now he wasn't exactly the best brother to begin with. "Not only did you take them away from me but you took Abraham away also." Huh? What is she talking about? "What do you mea-," "Shut up I'm talking!"

"You clearly knew I had a crush on Abraham but what did you do you went and stole him from me like the little tramp you were." "Don't you remember Abraham? Because I remember exactly what happened that day." I looked at Abraham and he turned around with a nervous face.

"What is she talking about?" He stuttered like he couldn't spill out his words. "Why don't I tell you since it seems like cat got his tongue. We went to the warehouse like we always did with dad and I was so excited because I was finally going to tell Abraham how I felt. While you and Austin were inside with dad I ran out to look for him. "Lily don't do this" Abraham's voice sounded nervous and I have no idea why. "Why? Afraid of her finding out your secret?" She laughed coldly. "Like I was saying, I ran out to look for him and I found him helping his father out in their field."

~ Many years ago~

(Lily's pov)

"Abby! Abby!" He turned around and then said something to his dad. After his dad shook his head he came running towards me. Even though I was a little nervous about telling him I was in love with him I knew I had to tell him before it was too late.