Chapter 16

Derek's pov

"KARISMA!?!"
"Baby karisma is dead remember "
"No I swear I just saw her"
"Maybe you're just hallucinating "
"Maybe....... come on mel let's take you to your class"
I swear that was karisma. But I thought she was dead. No... no maybe scar is right I was just hallucinating. Mel scarlet and I went up to mels class. We spoke to the teacher then I took Mel inside to find a seat.
"Okay baby your mommy and I have to go now"
"She not my mommy!.... wait dwaddy no pweas don't go!"
"I'm sorry baby but I have to go I can't stay"
"But hey baby your my strong princess you can do this I'll take you out to ice cream when you come back ...... deal"
"Dweal!"
I kissed melody on her little forehead and walked to the door. I was watching her and a little boy with brown hair and blue eyes comes running up to her.
"Hwi ! I'm bwake. But you can call me Jett "
"Hwi Jett I'm melody"
"WE'RE GONNA BE BESTFRIENDS!"
Then melody giggles.
"Otay "
Im so happy my little girl has made a new friend and isn't lonely. But that little boy better keep his hands to him self. Jk jk he's just a little kid I wouldn't hurt him. Or would I 🤔. Kidding again!

Karisma pov
I had to leave Jett with Alessandro because apparently an emergency accrued in the office. But now that has been taken care of. I am currently at home when I got a message from Alessandro

Babe💋💘: be ready by 8 😘

Princess 👸💕: can't wait 😊😝😘

Hmm what to do for the mean time I mean it is only 9 am. Oh I could call that women what was her name again... ah Scarlet. Yea I'll call her so we can talk about the pictures and after that I can hire a babysitter to take care of Jett.

~Phone call~
S- "Hello"
A- "hi scarlet it's me Aubree. i wanted to know when we can meet to discuss when to take the photos before your wedding?"
S- " oh hi Aubree, hmmm how about we meet today. We can meet at Starbucks"
A- "okay sure that's fine I'll meet you there in 10 minutes"
S- " okay perfect. Oh and can my fiancé come to?"
A- yea sure that would be fine. Anyway he has to come because you both need to agree in this"
S- okay perfect it's settled then meet you in 7. Bye
A- bye
After I hung up I went to get ready hmm what to wear and It has to be professional,  let's see. After I put on my outfit I headed out the door and drove to Starbucks.
(Outfit )

I parked my car and got out

I got in and ordered my drink. I found a booth and sat down. While I waited for he I started to set up some dates that maybe her and her fiancé would like.

Derek pov

" come on babe hurry up she is probably there already!"
Yelled scarlet, angrily may I add.
" I don't understand why I have to go " I fired back
"Cause darling she said that we both have to be there now let's go!"
We got in the car and drove to Starbucks. Of course she would choose Starbucks. I found a parking space and got out. I waited for scarlet because of course she is wearing a tight dress with very high heels.
I don't even know how this women looks how are we suppose to find her.
" darling I'm going to call her because I don't see her"
" okay"
"Oh wait I think that's her "
She said pointing to a girl facing the window. She looks really young I thought she would be like 50 she looks almost my age.
As we got closer I saw scarlet rush to her and ask if it was her the woman shook her head Yes. As I got closer she stood up to introduce herself.
"Hello my name is Aubree Russo " she said while shaking Scarlett hand and coming to shake mine. But the only problem was I couldn't move I couldn't believe my eyes. The love of my life stood before me alive and healthy. But with a different name!