Chapter 20

Karisma pov
It's been 1 month  since the incident with derrick. During this month I have been seeing him a lot more than I wish because of the stupid wedding. And it breaks my heart because I have just found out that I am still madly deeply in love with derrick.
Him and scarlet have meet Alessandro already. And today we are going to there dinner they are having. As much as I don't want to go I have to. Blake already has his babysitter. All I have to do is go buy my dress.

I'm currently at the mall when I see the most beautiful dress every. I enter the store and ask the lady if I could try it on. As I looked at myself in the mirror with the dress on I instantly new this was the one. I drive home and see that it is almost time for the dinner so I get in the shower and start cleaning my self. After I do all my business, I start getting ready. Once I'm finished I'm meet by ale and we go downstairs. We talk to the babysitter telling her the rules and then we are out the door.
(Scarlet outfit) 👇

~3 hours later~I have been so bored I'm just walking around greeting people because they want to meet me

~3 hours later~
I have been so bored I'm just walking around greeting people because they want to meet me. I was just talking to this lovely lady when I excuse myself to go to the restroom. As I was walking I was pulled aside into the corner. And just as I see it was derrick.
" what are you doing?!?"
" you look really beautiful you know that" he said as he put his nose on my neck. I was confused onto what he was doing until I heard him sniff.
" and you smell really good to" I tried to push him off but he was to strong. He started kissing up my neck and it felt really good but this  was wrong in so many levels.
" derrick .... stop " I said but it accidentally came out as a moan. And the more I told him to stop the higher he kissed up my neck until he got to my jawline.
" you have no idea how long I've wanted to have you like this, with you here in my arms"
He started to kiss me on the corner of my lips as he was about to kiss me on the lips I snapped back to reality and pushed him off.
" no.. this is wrong, we are at your wedding dinner for crying out loud "
" so? , look I don't want to marry scarlet, kar I'm still in love with you"
" well I guess your gonna have to get rid of those feelings because we can't be together, I'm with Alessandro!"
" so you don't love him ,... do you? " he questioned with a worry look on his face.
" tell me if you do kar,... if you do I'll leave you alone, but if you don't then I'll leave scarlet so that we could. Be together"
As much as it breaks my heart to see him sad. I have to do what my heart is telling me to do.
" I..... I do love him with all my heart" and it is true I do love Alessandro because after all these years he has been with me. He has been by my side and has never abandoned me. I can always count on him no matter what. But the sight in front of me broke my heart. Derricks eyes held hurt and betrayal. All I wanted to do was hug him tight and tell him that everything will be okay. But then I remembered that I once held the emotions in his eyes. I once held hurt and betrayal. And that was the day I caught him cheating on me.

" okay then don't worry I'll leave you alone for now on, But answer me this question truthfully and then I'll never bother you again !"
" fine "
" is Blake my son?"
After he asked that question I didnt know what to do. What to say. I was surprised he asked that question. But I guess I have to tell him, he has the right to know.
" yes" I said in a whisper.
After I said those words he held shock in his eyes. He didn't say anything he just walked away.
Of course he would leave I knew he would never accept Blake l. But I don't care because Alessandro is an amazing father to him.