Chapter 30

Karisma pov

I was sitting down reading a book when someone knocked on my door. Curiosity got the best of me so I put my book down to go open the door. As I got to the door I looked through the little hole and saw Scarlett.

I opened the door and came face to face with a distressed looking Scarlett.

" can I come in ?" I looked at her and moved to the side. She entered and I led her to the couch.

" please sit ." She sat across from me and got straight to the point. " Look I wanted to talk about Derrick."
I waited for her to continue but she didn't.

" what about Derrick ?" She looked at me and tears started pouring down her face. Immediately I knew what this was about.

" He wants a divorce!" She started crying louder and I was beginning to feel very uncomfortable.

" Then why come to me? " I asked her confused. She stared at me and sighed.

" Because I was going to ask you if you could do me the favor of asking him to please not do it for the sake of our children. "

Excuse me did she just say OUR. Last time I remembered I'm the one who was pregnant for 9 months I'm the one who looked like a whale not her, I'm the one who was in pain giving life to derricks child not her.

I stared at her and in the most rudest way possible I told her " I'm sorry but last time I recall I gave birth to Blake not you " she stared at me in shock and tilted her head to the side. She smirked a little and sighed. " last time I recall I'm the one who took him in when his mother abandoned him. "

I glared at her and stood up. " Listen here Scarlett I know you told Derrick that I abandoned Blake and wanted to get rid of him when you clearly knew I didn't.!" She stood up as well and glared back at me.

" So what if I did ! He chose me over you didn't he." I was taken back by what she said but I didn't let her see that. She stared at me with a stupid smirk across her face. I reached my hand back and connected it to her face. The only sound in the room was a loud slap.

She held her face in surprise and as she looked at me she reached her hand back and tried slapping me back. Before she could even touch my face I grabbed her wrist and pulled her up to my face.

" Listen to me and get it in your head. He is divorcing you because you are an evil bitch filled with lies! We know that you put all those lies in his head and once you're out of the picture we are going to be a family again okay ! "

She looked shocked but it was gone as soon as it came. She started laughing and I stared at her as if she was crazy.

" Oh Karisma my dear stupid Karisma " I let go of her wrist and waited for what she was going to say. She kept laughing until she finally says what she has to say. She crosses her arms and smirks.

" Did you forget that getting a divorce has to be signed and approved by both couples. And trust me when I say this Karisma. I will never ! Give Derrick a divorce !" She walked away and slammed the door leaving me standing there flabbergasted.