Chapter 21

Karisma pov
I felt so lifeless. So empty. I felt lost. Lost without him. He was my other half. My world. He was there when I needed him the most. When I struggled in life. When I was a single mother. And after still knowing that I was pregnant with a baby he still saw something in me. He still wanted to be in a relationship with me. After all we've been through he still loved me and I loved him. After he found out that I remembered my past, he was worried that I would leave him for derrick. That I would abandon him and dump all we had for derrick. He was afraid that I wouldn't pick him. But I did because he made me so darn happy. But all my happiness died in that car crash with him. All my happiness vanished into thin air. He was the light that helped me pass through the dark. And now that he's gone, I can't see because I'm too deep into the dark.

~
I use to look at people who lost there loved ones and see how much pain they were in. And I use to think " it shouldn't take them that long to get Over it. I understand that they lost someone they loved but they have to learn to move on" and now I understand where they're coming from. Now I understand how they felt. People saw how much pain they were in but they don't know how it feels. They don't know the feeling of loosing someone who made your whole world. They don't feel the pain your in. But now that I lost him now that I lost the man I loved I don't think I'll ever get over this pain.

~
As I was looking out my window all I could see was his smile. It's as if I could still hear him chuckling as he through me against the bed and tickled my stomach. As if I could still hear all the times he told me how much he loves me. As I looked in my closet I could see from here the giant teddy bear he won me at the carnival. Tears filled my eyes and I let them fall down one by one.  I reached my hand towards my eyes to wipe away the tears when a cold hard silver object caught my attention. As I looked at my finger I couldn't help but admire it. The way it fit into my finger. It felt cold and hard. The beautiful boulder sitting on top of it making it feel heavier. The way it shined when you put it against the sun. It truly is something beautiful. It's as if I could still feel him slipping it against my finger. As if I could still see the joy and happiness that ran through his eyes after he heard me yell yes! and how excited he was that we would become one big happy family. I slid the ring off my finger and held it in my hands. I tried putting it back into its red little velvet box but I couldn't seem to put it away. As much as I tried to get rid of it I couldn't seem to do it. I couldn't seem to put my self in more pain by getting rid of something that reminded me of the day I would become so happy.

~ I got up from where I was sitting and noticed that it was Sunday. Blake would be back tomorrow and I couldn't handle telling him the news. I wouldn't be able to handle seeing his big blue eyes get watery as tears began to pool out of his eyes. As much as I'm going to hate this, I have to stay away from him for a while. I need a break from everything. I don't need to be focusing on school and work and taking care of Jett I just need to clear my mind off of things. So I decided to call Scarlett and ask her if  she could watch Jett for a little while. I was still crying so I washed my face and drank some water to get rid of my crying voice. My throat was still a bit raspy. So if she asked anything I would just tell her I'm sick.
Phone call ~
S- " hello"
K- " hi Scarlett it's me Aubree "
S-" o m g hi to what do I owe this call ?"
K- " hi I was just wondering if you and derrick could watch Jett for the whole week "
S- " oh yes that's no problem at all!  you know I already consider him as my own son.
I don't know why but when she said that it made my blood boil oh no wait I do know why maybe because of the fact that she is trying to take away my baby from me!
K- " thank you so much I really need this break I'm not feeling to well "
S-" no problem it's okay you just rest up and take good car-   Babe have you seen my cleats, Blake wants to play soccer. HONEY quite I'm on the phone with Aubree! !! , Well my beautiful sexy wife why don't you put the phone down and we can all go to the park as a family. You can just call her back later.
Great you have got to be kidding me I don't need this right now!
And too make it even worse Scarlett started giggling and I'm guessing that's because he is kissing her. That's my guess because of the kissing noises I'm hearing.
S- babe stop I'm on the phone.... * giggles * come on just talk to her later Mrs. Walker . Fine just let me say goodbye then we can get back to our family. 
And I got to say hearing her say those words broke my heart.
K- "hey well thanks for the favor but I got to go " i said while my voice stupidly decided to crack.
S-" aww no problem hope you get better! Bye Karisma !"

Call ended.
Wait a minute .. I never told her my real name. That son of a bitch! Of course he told her there married what was I thinking !
I decided to take a quick shower then changed into my outfit to head to bed. As I laid down I looked to my side and saw him the man I love laying next to me. I smiled and he smiled back. As I reached my hand out to touch his cheek  he vanished.

Goodbye Alessandro I'll always love you ❤️

(Wedding ring 👇)