Chapter 19

Karisma pov

" love are you okay !?" Alessandro said as I got up.
" yea yea I'm fine,"
" I- i-ii remember " I whispered.
" what?" He said confused.
"I said I remember, I remember everything ale " I said a bit louder.
" oh you do?" he said
" so you remember your real name?"
" yea I do, my real name is Karisma, Karisma Ryder"
" so what are you gonna do now love, are you going to go back to your family.
" no, no... I know that my brother might miss me but , but I love you , im happy now and I don't want to throw all of that away." I said to him as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.
" I love you " I whispered to him
He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips gently.
" I love you too" he said back.

It was time to pick up Jett so I went to his school and waited outside his class. As I was waiting I heard the voice I never wanted to hear ever in my life.

" Aubree ?"
I tensed and didn't know what to do I couldn't move. I turned around slowly and looked at the man I loved, the man who broke my heart into a million pieces.
" yes ?" I said in barley a whisper
" I know it's you Karisma, I -I can tell it's you " said derrick
My eyes got teary but I didn't let my tears fall I was not about to let him see me cry.
" okay... so what, you know it's me congratulations now what !" I said as my voice cracked
" I just want to know why did you fake your death Karisma! WHY DID YOU LEAVE DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH!?"
Is he seriously going to yell. Here ! He must be out of his mind if he thinks this is all my fault.
" WHY ? You want to know why ? FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH! I DIDNT FAKE MY DEATH I LOST MY MEMORY YOU KNOW FROM THAT CRASH THAT HAPPENED AFTER YOU! BROKE UP WITH ME. So that's why I left derrick. I didn't leave by choice, I left because I had no decision in what to do. I had memory lost how was i suppose to know where to go. I just remembered earlier today derrick!" I said to him. He was about to reply when Jett came running up to me.
" MOMMY IM READY WE CAN GO NOW!" Yelled Jett.
" okay baby come on" I said
" mommy?" I heard derrick so in a whisper.
" you have a son ?"
I was about to reply when Jett beat me to it.
" mommy who is this man?"
" baby this is just someone I use to know back then"
" hi little man I'm derrick what's your name" derrick said as he bent down to talk to him.
" I'm Bwake but my friends call me Jett !" He said proudly.
" okay well we got to go" I was about to leave when derrick said something that stopped me.
" who's the father ?" I stiffened and didn't know what to say. I looked him in the eye and with a lot confidence I spoke.
" that's none of your concern!." I grabbed Jett's hand and was about to leave when I turned around.
" oh and tell your fiancée that we will discuss about the rest of the dates tomorrow." And with that I stormed off with Jett.

Derrick pov
I couldn't believe it. She lost her memory. But but they said she was dead. And that little boy I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He looks so much like me. As if .... as if he could be my son ... nah no he couldn't she would have told me right there right ? Yea she would have. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. But after I saw her again. I just fell in love with her all over again. But no I can't I have a fiancée , im going to get married to another women soon. As much as it hurts me I have to get her out of my head. But this will all be so much harder since she is the photographer for my wedding.