Chapter 6

(Karisma pov)
By the time I knew it it was lunch time. As I made my way to the cafeteria all eyes were on me. Including the "populars table". My brother was sitting at the popular table as well because I just found out that he is known as the most popular guy in this school. Typical. As I made eye contact with my brother he smiled and waved at me. So I returned the gesture. I was looking around until I spotted Josh so I walked up to him.
"Hey josh"
"Oh hey" he said trying to hide his face.
"What's wrong " I told him
"Oh nothing is just that " he said while looking around.
"Come with me"he said
So I did I followed him well was being dragged by him out of the cafeteria to around the corner.
"So what happen"
"Uh it's just that if people see you with me then they'll bully you too and I don't want that for you" he told me. I sighed.
"Look Joshy I don't care what people do to me but if they ever hurt you I will hurt them because that's what best friends do take care of each other okay?"I told him.
" okay thanks"Josh said. After we cleared things up we went back to the cafeteria.

(Derrick pov)
"DERRICK DETENTION FOR BEING DISRESPECTFUL!" Yelled my stupid teacher. Uh he is so annoying.
"All right old yeller as if I care". I told him cause I really didn't care.then Natalie spoke.
"Well mr.chavez if he has detention then I do to because he is my best friend and we stick together no matter what".
Uh stupid bitch I seriously hate Natalie. I just wish that kar kar was hear with me still. I literally miss her so much. I had to do what I did to her back in 9th grade because of some consequences with Natalie. But that doesn't matter right now.
"Ms Natalie you can't have detention when you didn't do anything" spoke mr. Chavez.
"Well then what should I do old bald man"said Natalie. Wow that was the most pathetic thing I've ever heard anyone say.
"MS NATALIE THAT GIVES YOU DETENTION TO!"yelled mr Chavez
"Yay" squealed Natalie. Oh great now I have detention with this slut. Minutes later the door opened and in Walked the most beautiful gorgeous girl I've ever seen. She walked up to the teacher and handed him her schedule he was about to say her name when she stopped him and said to call her Ris. Hmmm why do I fell like I've heard that name before.she popped a gum in her mouth and then was assigned to sit next to Laura one of the sluts on the cheer team. During class I couldn't help but stare at her beauty I feel like I've seen her before. She caught me staring and smirked then winked at me. She then looked away and Natalie was dying of jealousy. I saw her tell Laura to throw Ris a spitball and she did but then he'll broke loose after that. She ended up getting detention. Yes, maybe I'll found out more about Ris. We then went to lunch and I was sitting at my table when I saw Austin smile and wave at Ris. She then Waved back. Huh since when does he know the knew girl I thought. Maybe I can ask him.
"Yo Austin who was that girl you waved to"
"Oh that was just my si... I mean my really good friend from old days. I just found out she came back today"
"Oh," I said but I didn't by it i will find out who she is
Seconds later we heard her yelling at someone. We all got up to check what happened and she was yelling at Matthew one of my buddies from football.
"So Don't you dare talk about him like that okay"
" but he is a faggot so why are you protecting him babe."

And I'm not gonna lie she looked so sexy that it kinda turned me on. What is it such a crime? She then punched him in the face. And God dam that women can hit I need to know who she is now!!
(Karisma pov)
I was just talking to josh when one of derricks buddy's came and called Josh a faggot. and boy did that get me angry.
"What did you just call him " I said
" I called him what he truly is baby" he said.wow cocky asshole.
"LOOK HERE MORAN CALL HIM THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL PUNCH YOU"!! I Yelled
"SO DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT OKAY!" I yelled by now there was a crowd around us. and boi let me tell you what this dickhead said next just put the cherry on top on my ice cream.
"But he is a faggot so why are you protecting him babe"said Mathew
So I did what had to be done I punched that smirk right of his face. He laid there on the ground like the dog he is. Good. All the guys were giving me lustful looks but I didn't care all I cared about was Josh right now.
"Come on Josh lets get out of here"I told him. he followed me and I walked up to Austin while Josh was at the back of me.
"Tin ima ditch the rest of the day with Josh okay"
"Okay Ris take care I'll cover for you"
"Thanks Tin your the best bye"I kissed his cheek and ditched the rest of the day with Josh I didn't care if I had detention the only thing that matters to me is Josh right now because he needs a friend and ima be that friend.
(Derricks pov)
Ris walked up to Austin and talked to him.
"Tin ima ditch the rest of the day with Josh okay" she said .
Oh my gosh it can't be is it her.
(Flash back to 5 years ago)
Derrick stop !!yelled Karisma as I was ticking her. Just then Austin walked by with his friends.
"Tin tin mom and dad said that they will be back in 2 hours"
" okay Ris I don't care don't talk to me fatty" Said Austin just then kar kar got sad.
"Hey it's okay kar kar ignore him he's not worth it I promise that I will always be by your side and protect you I will never hurt you"then her eyes lit up
"You promise"
"I promise to the moon.."
"And back"
(End of flashback)
But I guess I broke that promise and now she hates me and all because of that bitch Natalie. Thanks to her I lost the best thing that I ever had in my life. And I will do anything to make her forgive me and know the truth into why I did what I did.