Chapter 15

~5 years later~
Karisma pov
It's been 5 years and my 5 year anniversary is today. From being together with Alessandro. And Blake is 5 years old. During these 5 years the only thing I remember is my last name , that's how I was able to give Blake my last name. I mean I do get little memories but it's of a boy calling me Ris. Like is that my name or something? I mean I doubt my name was Ris Ryder. Or was it? Who knows all I know is that I could care less. I am so looking forward to our date I can't wait to see what Alessandro planned. Oh and by the way we moved to L.A baby. It's beautiful here i just love the weather. School is about to start so I have to enter Blake to kindergarten. He is just the most adorable kid ever. He is nice to everyone but if you hurt someone he loves he gets really overprotective and that's the thing I love about him.

So I just entered Blake into kindergarten and he starts Monday since today is Saturday. And I have to go to work because I'm now 21. I work as a professional photographer. I was really well known in New Jersey but I'm not sure if people know me here in Hollywood. I decided that I will use Alessandro's last name just to make sure I'm safe. Because Alessandro's says what if I had a bad life and bad people want to get me and I don't remember. So just to make sure I'm now Aubree Russo. In the articles they never post a picture of me cause I ask them if they can't. For the same purposes. The only people who know how Aubree Russo looks like is the people I work with or the customers I take photos for/of. Other than that I'm just a normal person walking down the streets of Hollywood.

Derek's pov
It's been 5 years and turns out Natalie was cheating on me yes cheating on me so I left her. She got mad and told me that melody isn't even mine. Funny thing is I always knew because melody looks nothing like me. She has blonde hair and green eyes. While I have blue eyes and brown hair. But I still love her. Natalie said she wasn't mother material so she left melody with me although I don't mind. I am dating again and I think I'm falling in love with her. She's smart,beautiful,kind,and sweet everything melody needs as a mom. So that's why I proposed to her yesterday. And she said yes. We found a wedding planner but now she is trying to contact the famous photographer Aubree Russo. Because she loves how her pictures come out. And I do gotta say myself Aubree has talent. Her photos I've seen are stunning and breath taking. Oh but how could I forget to say my beautiful fiancés name. Her name is Scarlett hale. Our wedding is going to be in a month. I haven't told melody but I guess today is the day.
"Melody sweetheart"
"Yea daddy?"
"Okay I need to tell you something and I need you to listen okay?"
"Mhm.."
"How do you like the idea of me getting married?"
"Um it's okay... with who?"
"With Scarlett "
" noooo!! Daddy pwease no!" Melody yelled and then ran away. What was that all about. I need to go ch.....
" honey I'm home and guess what I contacted Aubree eeeeekkkkk!!! I'm so excited she said she will meet us in 2 weeks so we can start taking photos"
" okay that's fine but I need to go sign melody in kinder"
" ugh fine!"
" I'll be back"
" okay but hurry so we can discuss about our wedding"
After that I went to Washington elementary to sign Mel into kindergarten.

Karisma pov
~Monday ~
" hi baby wake up for school"
" school ?"
"Yea baby today's your first day of kinder now come on so you can get dressed " I said
I then went down stairs to cook my two boys breakfast. Alessandro works as a lawyer but he is the sweetest lawyer I know. He treats Blake as his own son.
He took the day off just to take Blake to school.

After we finished breakfast we went to school. His teacher is Mrs. Jeffery ,We were standing outside of Blakes class when a little girl came running into me.
" oomph"
" oh sweetie are you okay"
"Yea"
"What's your name?"
"Melody"
" well melody where is your mommy"
" um she's over there"
"Do you see her ?"
"Yes bye!!"
And she took off running hm weird.

Derek's pov
We were taking melody to school and Scarlett wouldn't stop talking about the wedding. Like is she that excited. I was to busy paying attention to Scarlett that I didn't notice melody was gone!
" where's Mel?!"
" and like I was sa.... What?"
"Where.. Is .... Mel!?!"
" I don't know."
"Uh are you serious. (MEL)"
"Daddy daddy I found my class!"
" uh Mel don't do that you scared me!"
"Sowwy daddy"
"It's okay Mel now where is your class.?"
" over there!"
I looked at where she was pointing and looked back at her but just like that I looked back at her class room. But I was too late she disappeared.
"Karisma!?!"
(Melody) 👇

 "Karisma!?!" (Melody) 👇

(Scarlett) 👇