Chapter 17

Karisma pov
I stood there with my hand out too shake her fiancé hand but he just stared at me in shock. I was about to ask if he was alright but his fiancée beat me to it
" honey don't be rude shake her hand! " said scarlet.
" errr.. my apologies, my name is Derrick nice to meet you" he said as he shook my hand.
I put on a big smile on my face and returned the gesture.
" very nice to meet you Derrick, the pleasure is all mine." I said
" so , shall we get started ?" I gestured to the lovely couple.
"Indeed we shall" replied scarlet.
Her and her fiancé sat down across me and we started to discuss about dates we could take the photos. But the whole time her fiancé couldn't stop staring at me and I got to say it made me very uncomfortable.
I don't know why but I had this feeling that I had seen her fiancé before.
We discussed about the dates for about 45 min until we finally finished. And derrick never spoke once it was mostly scarlet who chose the dates she would just ask him and he would simply just nod his head.
I got up from my chair and so did they. We shook hands and said our fare wells.
I drove home and went up stairs to get ready for my date with Alessandro.  I dressed causal yet fancy at the same time.
I wore my diamond necklace that Alessandro gave me for my 20th birthday.

After I was finished I headed downstairs to give the babysitter all the emergency numbers and things she had to do on the list

After I was finished I headed downstairs to give the babysitter all the emergency numbers and things she had to do on the list. Like things he could do and couldn't do. Time Jett had to go to bed and all that other stuff. After I kissed Jett goodbye I followed the hints ale left me. My first hint was the grocery store we meet at. Once I got there I parked in front of the market and stepped out. I saw a balloon with a white rose and a note. As I picked it up it was a second hint. The second hint said ~ where we had our first date ❤️~ I smiled and got back into my car . I drove to the ice cream shop and entered the store. As I entered I saw nothing so I walked up to the counter.  As I was about to speak the lady said "Aubree ?"
" um... yes ?" I answered back as a question.
" hold on one second " she said
Seconds later she came back with a blue rose and a note on it. As she handed it to me I told her thank you and read the hint. ~ and last but not least the place I asked you to be my girlfriend 💞I hopped into my car and drove to the beach where ale asked me to be his girlfriend. As I got there. I stepped out with the biggest smile on my face and with tears in my eyes. Because standing before me was Alessandro in a tux and a bouquet of nude pink roses my favorite.

I cover my mouth and he walked towards me

I cover my mouth and he walked towards me. I placed a sweet kiss on his lips and pulled back.
" happy anniversary amore "he said
" happy anniversary amore " I replied back. I was about to say something until he cut me off .
" Here put this blindfold on the surprise is yet to come" I did as told and put on the blind fold. We were walking and it felt as if we were walking for ages.
" are we there yet?" I said because I was growing impatient.
" yes" he said as he took off the blindfold and I couldn't help it tears spilled out of my eyes as I saw the view in front of me.
" do you like it ?" He asked a bit worried and I turned around and gave him a big kiss on the lips.
" I love it !" I said as I had my arms wrapped around his neck.