Germany x Male Reader

It was a Saturday morning. The air was a bit heavy after last nights activities, which was a bit heated. Now you where laying in your shared bed, snuggled together. Even though your butt hurted like hell, you decided to make breakfast. Usually in the weekends Ludwig would wake up early, so that he could make you breakfast in bed. You loved it, it was a really sweet thing of him to do. So you wanted to return the favor, by making him breakfast in bed today.

When you reached your kitchen, you where quick to find your laptop, searching after 'german breakfast'.  After you where done doing your research you started finding the things from your fridge. You where about to toast the bread, when you remembered that you had water boiling for eggs. You hurried over to the boiling water, but as you reached for it you slipped on a tea towel, quickly trying to grab on to something you reached the cooktop, where the boiling water a couple of seconds ago stood. Burning your hand you let out a quiet squeak, trying to make sure Ludwig didn't hear you. 

You hurried to the sink, and put on the cold water, quickly putting your poor hand under the water. After a couple of minutes you turned of the water and finished the breakfast. 

Ignoring the pain coming from your hand, you put all of the food on a tray, getting ready to go upstairs to wake up Ludwig, with the breakfast. 

Walking up the stairs you reach the door. As you fiddle to open the door, it finally gave in making you fall trough making a big *SLAM* being heard trough the room making Ludwig wake up. As you lay on the floor Ludwig spots you. "Umm.. Good morning Luddy" You say awkwardly looking up at him with wide (E/C) eyes. "Vhat zhe hell are jou doing, (M/N)?!" Ludwig almost shouts in pure surprise. "I-I wanted to make you breakfast in bed.. Just like you do for m-me. In the weekends" You shyly try to cover up your hand, but didn't do it fast enough as Ludwig grabbed your hand. "Vhat is thiz?" Ludwig asked, waiting for you to answer. Your head was locked at the floor. "Come on (M/N) zhe floor is not zhat interesting" Ludwig spoke again. You looked up, making his baby blue eyes meet your glossy (E/C) eyes. " I-I was boiling the eggs.. But when I needed to take them of.. I slipped on one of your stupid tea towels!.." You where now crying. 'Put it together, (M/N)!' you thought.You sniffed, trying your best to stop crying. "S-So I tried t-to, you know grab something.. And I grabbed the cooktop.. And it really hurt Ludwig.." You broke down crying, snuggling yourself into his soft and muscular chest, seeking comfort. "A-And now *snif* the breakfast is ruined.." Ludwig hugged you, trying to comfort his boyfriend. "I don't care about zhe breakfast" You looked up still crying. "No matter vhat, don't jou ever hurt jourself, because of me" He hugged you even tighter, lifting you up so that you where hugging him with all of your limbs him holding you close. "And now I care even less. Now I need to cuddle mein boyfriend until he feels gut again" and by that most of the day was used on cuddling in bed, and Ludwig getting to clean up your mess, after you fell a sleep cuddling a big pillow. 

And oh how Ludwig loved the sight. You looked so peaceful while sleeping. So free. So happy. So, so happy. And Ludwig felt so loved, and oh did you know, how much he loved you.

So this one is only 619 words, but i just got this idea, and i thought it was so cute! So i hope you guys like it as well!

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3