Germany x Male Reader (Christmas Special)

"I want cuddles, Ludwig" You said holding your arms up, pouting slightly, trying to make your boyfriend settle down for a minute and cuddle with you.

Right now Ludwig were in the kitchen making goose breast with potato dumplings along with red cabbage and caramelized chestnuts. It smelled wonderful and looked even better. Ludwig wanted you to taste traditional german christmas food this year, so he had been in the kitchen cooking for most of the day.

"Luudwig! I need cuddles!" You whined as you threw yourself on the couch. "Nein, (M/N). But if jou really vant to help me, jou could check on the goose breasts" Ludwig said, continuing with humming along to the radio playing german christmas songs.

"Look at the goose tits yourself.. They're obviously more important than me right now.." You grumbled, crossing your arms, trying to be mad. Honestly you were just super bored. You had just finished your movie and the dogs were sleeping so you couldn't play with them. You had checked your phone, but you couldn't find anything interesting. Now you were mad at Ludwig for ignoring you for a pair of god damn goose tits..

It was like Ludwig didn't even notice that you were mad, which made you even more annoyed with him. It was only when you walked up stairs he noticed. The goose was done and so was the potato dumplings. He tried calling you, but since you didn't respond, he decided to go check on you. 

He opened the door to your shared bedroom, only to be met by the sight of you on the bed. You had placed pillows and blankets like the body of Ludwig and were now snuggled all into what looked to be the chest, snoring a little.

It was almost a shame he had to wake you up. You looked so peaceful, and judging by the bags under your eyes sleep was needed. 

Ludwig sat down at your side of the bed, gently shaking your arm, trying to wake you up. As you started waking up, you started cuddling Ludwigs actual chest, instead of the pillow made one, seeking the body heat. You opened your eyes and kissed Ludwig, before rubbing your eyes. "Wait.." You said, still not fully awake. Ludwig looked at you smiling. "I'm supposed to be mad at you.." You added as your facial expression changed, along with Ludwigs. "Vhy vould jou be mad at me?" Ludwig asked, now pretty confused. 

"You wanted to touch the goose tit rather than my tit.." You were still a bit sleepy. "Right?"

"(M/N) I just vanted to get zhe dinner done. I vas just really excited to show you zhe traditions of my country" He reached for you hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. "I'm sorry if I made jou feel ignored" Ludwig admitted. "It's okay" You said. "I can't really be that jealous on a goose" You then took a deep breath, the smell of the so called 'goose tits' filling your nose. "Is dinner ready?" You asked standing up. "It iz. Zhat's vhy I vas going to vake jou"

You then made it to the kitchen, the smell increasing. "It smells wonderful, Luddy!" You exclaimed, sitting down. "I just hope it tastes as good as it zmells" Ludwig grapped the goose and placed it on the table, giving you a piece along with some red cabbage and caramelized chestnuts, knowing that the potato dumplings needed to cool down before your were able to eat them. 

Soon the potato dumplings joined the rest of the food on your plate.

Moments after, the both of you were done eating. You then headed to your couch as you were finally able to cuddle. 

You ended your christmas eve, opened small presents and watching cliché christmas movies on Netflix, sometimes joined by the three big dogs. In the big picture, cute af.

649 words. It was a bit rushed, as it is 2 am as i'm writing this.

I have a good news and two bad news.

The good news is that i'll be taking requests again for the christmas oneshots, since I'm running out of countries soon.

The first bad news is that I sadly have no inspiration for the Iceland Christmas Special what so ever.. So I usually don't say this, but it probably won't be done.. I have a ton of drafts but none of them is ones I actually like. I'm so sorry FabulousOchibi

The second bad news is that I may not be able to update from the 27 of December to the 30 of December.. My family is taking all of us to a waterpark kinda, and I'm not sure if I have internet were we'll be staying. Although I will bring my computer just for writing, and then upload a ton of oneshots when I get home. Anyways.

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3