Germany x Male Reader (Roommate AU)

'Tip.. tap..'

'Tip.. tap..'

A heavy scent of bitter sweet coffee could be smelled as Ludwig continued to write, searching for the correct words for his late night essay. (M/N) on the other hand was laying on Ludwigs bed, right next to the male in an effort to get him to sleep. And he was trying. Keyword being; trying.

Ludwig was stubborn as always as he continued to write, the bright light from the computer in front of him, lighting up the room as well as his whole face, making him appear even paler than he already was.

(M/N) had been trying to get Ludwig to stop typing for the last hour and a half but so far it hadn't helped at all, much tot the (H/C) haired males disappointment.

It wasn't anything new that Ludwig would stay up late, working his ass of to finish all the homework he'd get from all his extra classes. (M/N) was starting to worry as the males coffee intake had doubled in a very short time, causing Ludwig to shake quite a lot at the worst times.

(M/N) would shake his head and lecture the taller male about how it's not healthy, but Ludwig had begun brushing him off, much to (M/N)'s surprise.

(M/N) was laying already laying in Ludwigs bed, the piece of furniture standing opposite to Ludwig's always busy desk. A small book was seen, some doodles in the corner as well as highlighted words in what looked like a little novel.

(M/N) sighed, closing his book as he heard Ludwig take yet another sip of his coffee, the now almost empty cup hitting the wooden desk the German sat at.

The brunette growled before pinching the bridge of his nose, taking of his glasses for a quick moment, rubbing his eyes before letting his hand travel through his thick (H/C) locks.

He replaced his glasses after removing any dirt that might have gotten on them, looking over at Ludwig with a raised brow.

The German boy was highly concentrated as the tip of his fingers hit the keyboard of his computer. He held a small break, scribbling small words in German at the corner of his napkin.

He let out a small huff, sighing as he rubbed his icy blue eyes, letting his shaking hands hit the keyboard in effort to finish his homework as soon as possible while still making it something he could actually turn in without feeling like he put no effort into it.

The coffee cup once again hit the table, a small cling following, indicating that he had emptied yet another cup.

(M/N) let out a groan at the sound, standing up and walking over to Ludwig, slipping slightly onto the edge of the desk. "Ludwig.. Come on, get in bed.." (M/N) tried, looking at the male, noticing his large black circles.

Ludwig's face was being lightened up at the sharp illumination from the computer as he turned his head towards his roommate. Dark shadows engulfed the males face, the change of light causing him to once again rub his gloomy and already tired eyes.

The German shook his head as he looked back at the computer. "I need to finish zhis.." He mumbled, his voice deep and his accent thick as he began typing again, making (M/N) groan loudly at Ludwigs stubbornness.

He jumped off the table as he let an idea flow over his mind, picking up the overly used coffee cup as he fled to the small kitchen like station the two had set up in a small corner.

The smell of coffee would soon vanish as another sweet drink was now getting brewed in the machine. (M/N) had exchanged Ludwigs old cup for a new as well as bigger one as he began pouring the hot drink, the chocolate drink soothingly scenting the entire room.

(M/N) hummed as he opened a drawer, finding a bag of small marshmallows he had gotten a while back along with the hot chocolate when he and Ludwig had decided to hold a night in and (M/N) had wanted to make everything a little extra.

Taking out the bag he took a small handful and placing them in the hot chocolate, making them half melt into the hot drink. (M/N) then picked up the cup, walking over to Ludwigs desk again, blowing the sweet scent his way.

Ludwigs head turned slightly, eyeing the delicious drink in the others hands.

Steam was leaving the cup as (M/N) sat it down, the cup making a small 'clank'.

A smile began lingering on (M/N)'s lips as he saw Ludwigs expression, the sign of gratitude clearly written on the others face. A small chuckle escaped his plump lips as he looked at Ludwig again.

"Come to bed with me.. and you'll get this~.." The tired (Brunette, Blond, Ravenette, Ginger, Crimsonette..) told, smiling as he waved around the cup of hot chocolate, making sure to spill nothing yet make the offer sound as tempting as possible.

Ludwig was smiling softly as he saved his essay, closing the screen of his computer before standing up and walking to the bed, his steps clearly showing that he was tired and lacking sleep.

When he sat on the bed, (M/N) followed, placing the cup in Ludwigs hand, the male quickly taking a sip, letting out a sigh of satisfaction as he tasted the lovely drink.

(M/N) moved around a little before placing a heavy, yet hot blanket over Ludwig who was quickly sipping the drink, loving the taste, finding it somewhat calming compared to the coffee he had been chugging down in the last few hours.

Ludwig weren't the only one who was tired, (M/N) felt like he was about to fall asleep already, which was correct as the (Brunette, Blond, Ravenette, Ginger, Crimsonette..)'s eyes were about to close as he leaned on the germans muscular shoulder, taking in a sniff of air, a sweet aroma filling his nostrils.

(M/N) wasn't sure how to describe the smell, the mixed scent consisting of Ludwigs cologne and the sweet scent of the hot chocolate in his hands.

Soon enough (E/C) had shut, a small snoring being heard in the shared room, much to (M/N)'s own dismay as he wanted Ludwig to sleep before he did.

Although Ludwig were sweet and considerate, making him finish the nice cup of hot chocolate before gently laying the other male down in the bed. Ludwig hovered slightly over him, a soft smile being found on his face as he traced (M/N)'s sides before placing the covers over him.

He leaned over, their faces only inches apart, Ludwigs hot breath being felt on the others face as Ludwig felt a small blush creep on his cheeks. Even that didn't stop the male, causing him to softly connect their lips. Ludwig laid down by the others side, a deep red colour on his normally pale face.

Ludwig smiled to himself, feeling his heartbeat increase a little as a certain someone snuggled into his side, a smile on his lips.

1.177 words, woop woop.

I haven't really written that much lately, I guess i've been really busy.

Although I hope you like this.

I've been thinking a little about redoing some of these one shots (especially all the old ones, cause I really hate them..) but I don't know if I wanna do that instead of focusing on creating new stories and content, so i'd like to hear what your guys think, as always.

Also I've just uploaded a new book, Black Butler/Black Butler inspired, if anyone could be interested I would be happy if you'd check it out?

Also i'm on summer break for like 7 weeks, so hopefully i'll have plenty of time to write!

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3