America x Male Reader (Lemon)

*THIS IS A LEMON WHICH MEANS IT WILL CONTAIN NAUGHTY DOINGS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING YES TO? READ AT OWN RISK*

You were all sitting at the meeting, everyone being weirdly silent. You were talking to a certain Englishman, who was being a bit to flirty for the taste of your boyfriend, Alfred. He was sitting in, what looked like a very uncomfortable position, looking very defensive. You knew he could get jealous, and he did, but the look on his face was just so funny! So you decided to tease him a bit.

You looked at Arthur and smiled brightly. "-and then I said that I could obviously get more than Francis! If you know what I'm saying" He finished with a small grin. You tried to look as lustful as possible still a big smirk on your lips. "Oh Arthur, I know what you're talking about~" You almost purred making the Brit blush a dark red blush.

You looked over at Alfred only to see his face so red that you would think his blood was boiling. You just continued. "So, Arthur~" You started "Why don't you stop talking about Francis? And maybe you could tell me a bit more about yourself?" You smiled and looked down at your feet playing all shy "I would love to get to know you" You said putting your hand on his shoulder, making Arthur blush by the sudden contact. "If I remember right, you were one of those Big, Bad pirates, weren't you, Arthur" 

Arthur was now blushing madly by your sudden change of personality. Alfred on the other side couldn't be more pissed. First of all you were flirting with somebody that's not him. What's up with that?! But what got him kinda disappointed, was who you were flirting with. He had thought you would have had just some taste in men?! Of all countries, you chose to flirt with ENGLAND?! That was it.

Alfred flew off the chair, taking you by your shoulder as he pulled you away and out of the room. You knew what was going on and just followed. After being led through the hall and into another room Alfred finally let go of your arm, after he locked the door. He was furious. The look on his face was filled with jealousy, and it made you laugh. Loud. "Whats so funny?!" Alfred yelled confused to why you were laughing. "You-haha- You should see yourself-hahahaha" You got out between your laughs. "You did it on purpose, didn't you?!" He was still kinda shocked. You on the other hand was laughing so hard that you could barely breathe so instead of saying anything you just nodded like crazy. Alfred just stood there while you laughed. When you were done you looked at him. He was smirking. 

"Then i'll just have to punish you"

You blushed, like crazy. "Y-Yeah you will" You said, your personality changing drastically. 

"What do you want me to do, master?" You asked, looking up at Alfred, who smirked at you.

"Strip." He commanded.

As you slowly undressed starting with your shirt and then your pants, along with shoes and socks, making you stand in only your underwear. As you had undressed Alfred had as well, although he did not keep his underwear on.

"I think that we should get rid" He started walking closer to you, putting his hands around your hips playing with the rim of your waistband. "Of these" He finished as he pulled down your boxers, making your member spring free, lightly hitting your stomach. You could see a bit of precum leaking at the tip, making Alfred even harder. Alfreds hands travelled down to your bum, giving both cheeks a good squeeze. Alfred dragged you into a sloppy kiss, dragging you over to the sofa that was placed in the room, bending you over, your ass now in the air. "I could just take you right now" Alfred said lustfully. "But that wouldn't be very nice of me, would it?" He spat on his fingers, opening you cheeks. "You ready, babe?" He asked, his fingers pressing against your entrance. "Y-Yes, master, please" You started to get inpatient. Usually you were the one playing games, but you hated it when Alfred turned the tables. You could feel two fingers slipping in, making you moan out in both pain and pleasure. Alfred gave you no time to adjust, his fingers pumping in and out of you. He started siccoring you, and the pain quickly turned into pleasure, making you moan even louder. 

"U-Uaahg! I-It feels so g-good, master" you purred out loud. "I know, baby" He said smiling. 

"Please A-Alfred I n-need you-u" You stammered out. Soon Alfred's fingers left your hole, making you feel empty. Although not for long, because he quickly slammed into you, with no warning. "Your being very bad, calling your Master his name" He whispered in your ear as he leaned over you, thrusting harshly into your hole. "I-I'm sorry, M-Master!" You almost yelled as Alfred continued his harsh thrusting. 

You could feel a knot slowly forming in your lower stomach. Also a small thought came into your mind. 

What if you got caught? Well of course you locked the door, but still. The sound of skin slapping together that harsh and forceful, and your loud moans, must be heard somewhere? Or maybe not?

Well of course it was, because just as you let the though go, you heard a knock on the door.

"(M/N), love, are you okay in there?" You heard the brit ask. You bit your lip to quiet your moans, but Alfred just pounded harder making it unbearable. Alfred slowly leaned down, whispering in your ear again. "Come on (M/N), answer the Big, Bad Pirate. Are you okay in here?" 

"Is everything alright? Are you hurt?" He slammed on the door. "(M/N) What is going on in there?!" He shouted a bit, and continued to knock rather violently on the door. 

"Go on and answer him. We don't want him to come in here do we?" Alfred said, making you try to say just something. "I-I'm just fin-Ahh!" Alfred thrusted rather hard causing you to moan out. 

"Are you sure?" The Brit kept asking. "Y-YeAH! I am.. F-Fine.." You could feel you were close to climax, wanting to scream at Alfred, that you were about to cum. But you couldn't.. Stupid Brit..

"Are you in there with someone?" He asked. You were about to answer when Alfred yelled. "Hell yeah he is! He is in here, with me! His boyfriend, getting fucked so much that he can't walk for the next week!" You blushed madly, Alfred moaning out at the same time. This was SO embarrassing!

"Oh Bloody hell, Alfred that is something I did not need to know.."You could hear him say, a bit lower than before. Moments later you heard footsteps indicating that Arthur had finally left. 

You were so close to coming that each thrust drove you even crazier. "You were so turned on by him almost catching us, weren't you" He asked rubbing his thumb over the head of your member making you whimper out in pure pleasure. He rubbed your precum around your member as he started pumping your member. "Just look how wet you are" He stated, pumping harder. You couldn't take it. You were so close to coming and it just felt so good. "I-It felt so good, M-Master. A-And it feels so good right n-now" You said as you tightened around your American boyfriend. 

"You're very close aren't you" He asked stopping his pumping, making you nod, in attempt to get him to start again. "Beg.For. It" He said as he pinched the tip of your member, preventing you from cumming, although Alfred himself was very close as well. "Please. Please, Master, I'll be a good boy. A-And I'll never talk to Arthur like t-that again, j-just p-please let me cum!" You yelled, pleading your best to be able to cum. "Well You did say please, so I guess I could let you cum.." He trailed of a bit. "Would you like that?" He now asked. 

"Y-Yes I would! Please, Master!" You said, making Alfred release your member. After a couple of thrust you both came, Alfred falling a bit over you. 

"You're mine, you know" He said more like a statement rather than a question. "Y-Yeah, I know. I love you" You said.

"I love you too"

Aaaaand, DONE!

1,393 words counting.

This was a request made for CraigLovesEbichu and finally here it is, mein freund! (Sorry I had German in class today..)

So yeah what do you guys think?

I'm also at the moment working on a England x Neko!Male!Reader from a while back!

Feel free to request in the comments or in a dm! Also I have a Germany x Male reader x Prussia Lemon that I need to do, but since it is a Lemon and a threesome it'll probably take some time to do!

Until next time, Lot of Hugs, Alex <3