Prussia x Male!Mute!Reader

Prussia x Mute!Male Reader

(The reader is 18)

You were on your way to your first world meeting. You were the capital of Sweden, Stockholm. Which meant you were Swedens younger brother as well. You normally lived with the Nordics. But to most of the others you were unknown as a personification. You had travelled along with the other Nordics, so that you could participate in this meeting, which was this time held in Germany.

As your flight landed you left with the rest of the Nordics, to get your luggage at the terminal.

You tried to keep up your speed, almost running after Sweden, who had told you to stay close. And that was where you lost him. And kinda started panicking. You couldn't ask anyone for help, because what was the chance of them knowing sign language? You stood still and stayed where they lost you in case they would notice and come back for you. Not that you thought that would be the case since you already was late, and knowing how much Norway hated to be late, he probably wouldn't let them.

You started panicking real bad now. You could no longer see the head of your big brother popping out of the crowd and you didn't know where you were. You started taking deep breath trying to calm yourself down, but it only resulted in you hyper ventilating, gasping after your breath.

~ With Sweden and the rest of the Nordics ~

"Umm.. Berwald..?" Mathias asked. "N't n'w M'th'as" Berwald answered. "B-But Berwald it's important.." Mathias began. "It c'n't p'ss'bl' b' th't 'imp'rt'nt" Berwald said again, this time a bit more harsh. "Mathias tell me instead, we don't want Berwald to be mad around (Y/N), do we?" Tino tried. "But that's the exact problem! Where is (Y/N)?!" Mathias panicked. Then Berwald started listening. Where were his little brother, he had told him to stay close! The Finnish man paled. Mathias, Berwald and Tino started searching the airport as fast as they could, hoping that the poor guy wasn't to scared. Lukas and Emil, the people they were continued walking, leaving the search up to the rest of the Nordics.

"(Y/N) wh'r' 'r' y'u?"

~ Back with you ~

You had calmed a bit down after a nice man had come and helped you. You were now sitting, drinking a bottle of water he gave you. He sure was talking a lot. You were a bit scared of him in the start, him reminding you of a monster Mathias has told you about when he was younger. His white hair, and ruby red eyes, did look quite scary, but after your eyes adjusting it wasn't that scary anymore.

He had asked you a couple of questions, but before you could do, what he thought was give him an answer, he was already talking again. "Zo, jou're not quite zhe talker?" He questioned. You shook your head, standing up to find a pen and a napkin. You sat down again trying to write a message on the napkin without ruining it.

"Thank you for the help, Mr.?"

You gave him the napkin so he could read what it said. " Oh, zhat's zo rude of me! If Vest vere here, vell no zhank you" He grinned. "Vell my name iz Prus- I umm.. I mean Gilbert! Zhe awesome Gilbert Beilschmidt" You smiled and took the napkin.

"Don't want to sound crazy, but were you about to say Prussia?"

"Yeah.. I vas" he admitted.

"So your a country as well?!" (Y/N) wrote on the napkin.

"I-I am" He said, looking you dead serious in the eyes. "Vait, jour a country az vell?" Gilbert asked shocked. You started writing on the napkin again.

"Well i'm not quite a country.. I'm the capital of Sweden, Stockholm! My name is (Y/N). I got lost on my way here with my big brother, Berwald.. I was going to my first world meeting and- Before Gilbert could read any further Sweden voice was heard trough the thick crowd of people. "(Y/N)!!!" Berwald shouted. You quickly took the napkin.