Sweden x Male Reader

You were laying in bed, both bored and cold. Your boyfriend Berwald was out running a couple of errands, but since you woke up after he left you had to stay home. The boredom was too much for you and you decided to go to your living room and snuggle a big blanket on the couch. You could always watch some Netflix until he got home.

You were now all cozy in your blanket watching (F/S) and drinking hot chocolate. You had texted Berwald asking him if he would be home soon. But you soon found out that it was no use since his phone was laying at the kitchen table, way out of his reach. 

You wanted to give him something when he got home. It was your anniversary after all and you didn't think it was okay that he just disappeared, when he obviously knew it was today. He was probably with Tino..   

Just as your episode of (F/S) ended, the sound of the door opening was heard. You were kinda mad, and stayed in the living room starting another episode. Berwald was quick to get out off his clothing and in a matter of seconds he was sitting on the couch next to you. "Where were you?" You asked, Berwald clearly hearing the hurt in your voice. "You weren't here when I woke up.." 

"I w's 'ut w'th T'n'" (I was out with Tino)He said. You were quick to stand up. "Of course you were! You'd rather be with him anytime than with me.." You mumbled the last part. "You probably forgot our anniversary too.." You whispered, almost not with sound  audible. Berwald still heard you though.

"N'" He stated before continuing "I w's 'ut w'th T'n' t' b'y y'u y'ur g'ft"(No, I was out with Tino to buy you your gift) He then went out to your front door to fetch a bouquet of (F/F) and a small bag. He gave you both and waited for you to take it.

"Oh" You took the bag and the flowers and put down the bag to find some water for the beautiful flowers. "Well I have something for you too!!" You yelled while walking up the stairs, after putting the flowers in water. You sprinted down the stairs again this time with a little box. "Here" You said giving him the box. Berwald took the box and opened it. Inside it was a little ring. Berwalds facial expression became kind of shocked and before he jumped to conclusions you stopped him. "It's not what you think it is" He became kind of confused. "It's a promise ring.. I know you don't want to like marry me or something like that but I thought it would be nice.." You showed him your finger. "I have one too, see?" He then took it of your finger and put it down on the coffee table next to the couch. "Berwald what are you doing?" He then took out his own little box from the bag, and fell on one knee. "I d' w'nt t' m'rr' y'o. S' pl'as' m'rr' m'?" ( I do want to marry you. So please marry me?)

You did not expect that, but you were quick to say yes. You then proceeded to give Berwald a big hug, and you ended up spending the rest of the day snuggled up on the couch. You were getting married!

570 words.

I don't really like this one that much, but I needed to end it somehow. I don't know why I don't like it, but I hope the person who requested it likes it.

It was requested by Aph_NRW

I have been looking at my requests and I have noticed that I have a Italy x Neko!Male Reader and a England x Male Reader (Lemon) so I will be doing them before the others I talked about in the last chapter although I will be doing the England x Neko!Male Reader before these. It's a bit confusing I know but yeah.

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3