Scotland x Male Reader (Lemon)

*THIS IS A LEMON WITCH MEANS IT WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT! IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING ABOUT THAT KIND OF STUFF DON'T READ THIS STORY*

Also it's my first so bear over with me. Sorry for any errors with the spelling i am NOT fluent. Also art is done by @CraigLovesEbichu

You slowly entered the bar again, after being outside for a bit of air.  France, Prussia and Spain already all over the place, you decided to look around since you really hadn't had a chance yet. It was nice. There wasn't a lot of people in the small place. There was the long counter, along with a lot of little round wooden tables with little stools. There was also another room for smoking, with a big pool table in the middle, along with a dart plate. 

Prussia had told you before you came that France had an old allie to introduce you to. You had obviously been very excited, since you knew all of Frances friends were tons of fun. 

At the moment the three know as the bad touch trio was trying to get you to dance with them. You were already on your fifth beer and you didn't really want to, since you always turned super clumsy after a couple of drinks. 

"Guys! I'm gonna go play..-" The dj had turned up the music and your sentence wasn't heard by any of the three. You tried again. "GUYS! I'M GONNA GO PLAY DART!" You took your beer, and slowly drifted of into the room next to the bar.

Seeing you were alone except one other guy, a red head with a cigar that filled the whole room with a thin layer of smoke. You could hear the music in here was lower and it made your body relax. You didn't go out that often, but you were still one hell of a party person. 

You observed the room, it was nice and simple. The guy you shared the room with was actually pretty cute. So of course you decided to try and hit on him.

"Hey hottie, is the smoke from the cigar or are you just that hot?" You tried feeling that, that exact pick up line was just so cheeky that it fit the moment and your surroundings. He looked up at you smiling a bit, the cigar in the right side of his mouth. "I'm just that hot" He answered making you giggle a bit, feeling your cheeks getting a bit warm.

"Can I try? I'm not that good so I hoped you could help me" You said seductively, blinking your lashes with a spark in your eyes. 

Scotland's POV.

"Sure ya can. Get over here and I'll help ya" I answered him, moving myself a bit. I put out my cigar in the ashtray placed next to me, taking a quick sip of my whiskey, before putting it down, placing my left hand around his stomach, my right hand holding the dart arrow along with his right hand. "I'm (Y/N) by the way" He said looking at me, us being around the same height. "Nice to meet ya (Y/N), I'm Allistor"

.._Timeskippy_..

3. Person POV.

As you threw the last dart arrow, Scotland still helping you. Prussia, France and Spain lest a couple of hours ago, but you had gotten a text from them. Or well Spain, cause he was the only one with a bit of sense left when they left.

Antonio: Sorry qe coildn't introfuce you to thw friund of Francrs, but you loiked loke you had plenty of fun eith jim anyqay.

You had used a couple of seconds finding out what it said, but you quickly realized Allistor was the 'old allie' they told you about. You had laughed a bit.

Right now you were half lying on the pool table with Allistor hovering over you kissing your neck as you softly moaned. The door opened and the bartender looked at the two of you. Again. "You two get the fuck out now! I am closing now and I should have closed 20 minutes ago. So would you please stop dry fucking each other on my pool table and get a move on. It already smelled like dick you don't have to mark you bloody territory, do you?" He said, the anger from his voice filling the room. The two of you just looked at each other bursting out and into laughter. In the end you took your leave, leaving a very satisfied bar owner, who could finally go home.

.._Timeskippy_..

You were walking a little away from the bar, when Allistor spoke up. "Sooo, do ya wanna go to my place? We could start where we left?" He added the last part sounding so seductive you couldn't possibly say no. "How could I ever say no"

You were quick to get to Allistors apartment. After he locked open the door, you stumbled inside, him already placing sloppy kissed along your neck and lip area. He kicked the door slightly, make it close with a 'smack'. He lifted you to sit on his hips, walking through an apartment he knew very well, but was all new to you. You didn't have a chance to study it like you usually would have, caused by the fact that all your attention was on Allistor at the moment. 

When you finally reached the bedroom, you could feel him walking through the door, throwing you gently making you land in a squishy, soft bed. As you looked in front of yourself Allistor was half naked, only his pants on, making you look at his fit stomach. "Oi, ya like what ya see?" You nodded. "Well theres more where that came from, mate" His pants now open fell to the ground, making him only wearing boxers. You could see his growing bulge. It was freaking HUGE! 

Allistor moved closer to you, you could feel your pants getting tighter, making you groan out in pain. "Well, I don't think it's quite fair you're still wearing your clothes. Do ya?" He said hovering over you like he did earlier. "Not at all!" You said smirking. "I'll just strip a bit for you, you'd like that wouldn't you" You said seductively as you started to unbutton your (F/C) shirt, throwing it of to somewhere in the room. Your pants went the same way and soon your boxers did too. As the slightly cold air hit your member you could feel it twitch. Allistor brought you in for a kiss, and seconds after you could feel his tongue licking your bottom lip asking for entrance. Being the asshat you are, you didn't give it to him witch resulted in him pinching the tip of your erect member, making you moan out, so that he could slide his tongue inside your mouth. He started pumping your member, making you moan out even more. 

Your tongues were at the moment fighting for dominance, but in the end Allistor won. Air was needed, as Allistor wanted to hear you moan out, as he kept pumping your shaft.

"A-Allist-Oah!" you moaned, feeling your member twitch as you felt at knot starting to built up in your lower stomach. Three fingers was placed in from of your face, the pumping slowly down as you engulfed the fingers. When Allistor felt the fingers were wet enough he took them out placing them at your entrance. The pumping stopped just before you had the chance of cumming. "Ready?" Allistor asked locking his emerald green eyes with your (E/C) eyes. You nodded, and felt the two fingers push into you. Allistor started pulling in and out, adding a bit of siccoring, and then the third finger. It felt like you were on cloud 9. "Aargh, Allistor, it feels so good" You said making Allistor smirk. "Oh, just wait (Y/N)" He said as he pulled out his finger making you feel empty. He finally took of his boxers and his member stood proudly. His member now poking at your entrance. He leaned in for a quick kiss before slamming into you. Tears formed in your eyes, and rolled down your cheeks, before Allistor kissed them away. After a bit of waiting you nodded, signaling to Allistor to start moving. After a few thrusts the pain turned into pleasure as you both moaned loudly. "Ya make such lewd noises. You're really enjoying yourself aren't ya?" Allistor said thrusting harder, making the sound of your moans and skin slapping together be heard in the room. "I am!" You almost shouted in pure pleasure. "F-Faster.. Allistor please!" You begged, making him go faster. You could feel the knot in your stomach get tighter after each thrust, making you know you would soon be cumming. "Allistor.. I-I'm cummi-" It was to late to try to alarm the Scottish man. You already came your walls tightening as the white substance stained (F/C) sheets. As your walls clenched around Allistor he came as well after a few more thrusts. You were both laying trying to catch your breaths. After a couple of minutes used on catching your breath, Allistor slipped out of you making you feel a sudden feeling of emptiness. You could feel semen dripping from your hole but you were almost asleep snuggling into the chest belonging to Allistor. "Goodnight mate".

1.517 words counting!

Also this is my first lemon ever. So I hope I did an okay job?

Also thak you for the 1.1K readers! That's so cool! Next up will be either a Seme!America x Male Reader lemon or a England x Neko!Male Reader. The lemons takes a little longer to make, and I really don't know if I did a good job or not so please tell me! Also I would love to make the neko series I talked about earlier, if you're still interested?

Also soon some art should be up. I got a drawing planned for this oneshot made by @CraigLovesEbichu so it will come up as soon as they're done :))

Until then;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3