Flirty!Seme!Teacher!England x Hesitant!Uke!Teacher!M Reader (Lemon; Teacher AU)

"Sit your ass in the seat, the bell hasn't rung yet!" (M/N) scolded at a blond student of his as he had already packed away his books and were about to walk out (M/N)'s classroom.

The tall male looked at his tired students, fair enough it was weekend but they still had to listen in their class. "Now as I was saying, chapter 14 and 15 will be homework for Monday along with the pages in your copy sheets for said chapters" He informed the bored teens making them groan and whine as they honestly just wished to go home for their weekend. 

The male himself growled before smirking at his students. "You know, now that you're all so excited to finish your homework, let's say chapter 16 and 17 as well" The (Black, Brown, Blond, Red..) haired male spoke, crossing his arms.

Some students were about to let out another groan, but got hit by their lazy classmates as they did not wish for more homework.

"Enjoy your weekend" (M/N) told with a sly smirk as the bell dismissed the students. It didn't take them long before most of them were out the door, fleeing down the now packed hallway. Silent students took their time to pack away their stuff, before finally leaving. 

"Have a nice weekend, Mr. (L/N)" The teen spoke before finally leaving said males classroom. (M/N) sighed, looking out the window. There was a ton of cars parked in the parking lot alone, bus' parked a little longer down the street.

"It's gonna be a hell to drive home with traffic like that.." The male growled lowly, letting a hand go to his face as he lifted his glasses, rubbing his eyes. 

Taking the glasses off completely he placed them in a small pocket in his bag, starting to place the rest of his books and notes inside the book bag. 

He dropped a folder as he reached across the table, making it fall to the floor with a loud 'thump'. 

(M/N) walked over leaning down and reaching for the folder, holding a stack of notes close to his body as he did so, trying not to drop anything else.

"Nice arse" 

(M/N) looked around seeing the Brit himself, his coworker Arthur Kirkland. The blond was wearing a loose white dress shirt and a tie, loosened up around his neck. He looked way messier than the usually tidy male would and (M/N) couldn't help but find him out of character. 

Arthur was leaning in the doorway, only for seconds before he walked over to (M/N). Prior to walking towards the male, Arthur had closed and locked the door, although it had went by (M/N)'s nose as he seemed to not take a notice of the action.

"Well hello to you as well Arthur" The (Brunette, Blond, Ravenette, Crimsonette, Ginger..) spoke, putting his loose paper into the folder he had picked up just seconds ago. 

"Any plans for your weekend?" Arthur asked, his voice husky and slightly deeper than (M/N) remembered it. The man shook his head, finally done with cleaning his desk, dumping the book bag beside his table.

He then turned around, standing face towards Arthurs, against the desk. He could feel his grip on the wooden table get tighter as Arthur walked closer to his before stopping directly in front if him. (M/N) could feel Arthurs breath against his neck as the Brit started caressing the (Brunette, Blond, Ravenette, Crimsonette, Ginger..) inner thigh. 

The two had been fooling around for some time, trying not to get caught in the act. It was strictly forbidden that teachers dated, let alone fucked on school property. 

But then again, who is allowed to fuck on school property?

Arthur continued the movement, kissing your jaw as well. "If you don't have anything to come home to.." Arthur stopped for a second, only to grab both sides of (M/N)'s thighs, pushing him up to sit on the wooden desk. "..Then you wouldn't mind me fucking you into next week, now would you?" The male asked with a sexy smirk on his lips.