Spain x Shy!Male Reader: Notes

Antonio was making his way down the hallway, with Gilbert and Francis, as usual. He was just getting his books for next class, when a small paper fell out of his locker. He had gotten a note! But who was it from?

Before he could read it himself, Gilbert had snatched it out of his hand as was now reading it out loud.

"Hello Antonio, you look nice today xx, Vhat zhe heck Antonio?" Gilbert asked after he finished reading the note. Antonios face was all of a sudden very red and he tried explaining that he hadn't gotten those before and that he didn't know who it was from. Gilbert and Francis just laughed until Gilbert spoke up again. "Oh mein God!" He looked at Francis and laughed. "Antonio jou have a secret admirer!" He said laughing. "Some chick is crushing on jou Toni!" Gilbert added. And for some reason he found it very amusing, that someone would be crushing on Antonio.

"Who do you think it iz, Mon Ami?" Francis asked, giving Antonio a smile. "I really don't know" Antonio looked down at his feet. "I don't really hang out with anyone except you guys.." He said a little ashamed of what he was admitting.

Antonio went on the rest of the day thinking about the note he had received.

Days went by and Antonio kept receiving more notes. They said stuff like 'You looked great today as well xx' and 'You were great in Spanish today, you sound so sexy xx' Antonio tried ruling out the people that weren't in his Spanish class, but it only seemed to make it harder since the class was primarily boys. The thought of a boy crushing on Antonio instead of a girl had crossed his mind, but both Gilbert and Francis kept telling him that it could only be a beautiful chica.

Today was a little different from the usual notes, cause inside his locker were also a small box of chocolates. How it got in there Antonio had no idea of. "It's getting pretty serious with this fille, Oui Antonio?" Francis asked. Gilbert was sick today, so it was only the two of them. Antonio felt like he could talk a little more with Francis about this, than he could Gilbert. He then looked around. "But Francis.. What if it's not a chica? What if it's a chico instead?" Antonio asked finally letting someone else know about his thoughts. The two started walking to class. "What about it?" Francis asked. Antonio ran a little in front of Francis and walked backwards so he could look at his face. "Nothing really.. I would rather have it be a chico anyways.." Antonio mumbled the last part. "Oui, then what is the problem, Mon Ami?" Before Antonio could answer his door was there and he had to go. "See you later Francis!" He yelled and went inside. The class was a little boring, so Antonio decided to go to the bathroom. Just to clear his head and get some silence. He raised his hand. "Yes, Mr. Carriedo?" The teacher asked. "Can I be excused to go to the bathroom?" Antonio asked and his teacher nodded and of he went. Antonio took a couple of minutes to clear his head and then splashed some water in his head. He then returned to class. His teacher was still talking, but Antonio could see that the students were just settling down again. That meant the student had just walked around, which were probably a part of an exercise their teacher had made them do.

When Antonio sat down again a little note was on his desk. So his admirer was in his math class as well! Antonio read the note meticulously and it read 'I think she's boring as well. Please meet me under the big three in front of the school, when school is over xx' Antonio realised this was his last subject and that he could go home afterwards. Well almost afterwards. He finally got to meet his secret admirer and he was so excited. Antonio wasn't able to concentrate for the rest of class, he could only think about who it could be.

When the bell rang Antonio was quick to put his belongings in his bag, walking quick outside to the big tree in front of school just like he was told to do. His admirer mustn't have been there yet, or so Antonio thought. He sat down on a bench, placed under the tree. A young boy was sitting next to him, some of his (H/C) hair falling in his eyes.

"Hola (M/N)!" Antonio said looking at the boy. "What are you doing here?" He asked afterwards. The smaller boy looked up at him. "I was waiting for-" "You're waiting for someone too! That's great. I hope your chica will be just as pretty as mine!" Antonio cut you off. "Antonio there is no 'chica'" You said looking down. "What do you mean there is no chica? Don't be silly! Of cours-Oh.." Antonio stopped himself as he realised that you were the one who had been sending him notes. Antonio didn't think much of your reaction and gave you a big smile instead. He then took your hand and looked at you. "I need to ask you something very important" Antonio said looking at you. "How did you get the chocolates into my locker?" He asked laughing a bit afterwards. You laughed at him too. "I didn't. Gilbert did" You laughed. "He's not sick. He got expelled for breaking into your locker for me. He's okay though" you stated looking up at Antonio who was also laughing. "What about I give you my phone number? Then you can text me and I can take out?" He asked looking at you with hopeful eyes. You nodded and took out your phone for him to write his number in. When he was done you took your phone back. You then leaned over and gave him a small peck on the cheek, before running away. "I have a bus to catch!" You yelled running faster to catch the school bus.

So this wasn't requested, but I thought of it and I thought it would be adorable.

Also Antonio need some love, don't you think? He's seriously one of my favourites!

1.027 words counted.

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3