Italy x Male Reader

Also the original Christmas oneshot was requested by; gabbybear727

It was around the time were the yearly city fair would be hold. You still being in school needed to present a stall, to collect money for your school trip next year. You and your good friend Kiku was selling manga at a stall, both old and new that you drew yourself. It was selling pretty good so Kiku let you walk out on your own to check out the other stalls. 

There was a lot of interesting stalls. Alfred joined Yao and Ivan on a food stall, serving stuff like homemade burgers and traditional dishes from each country. It smelled very delicious. Right beside them where Lovino and Antonio, who were selling tomatoes and some berries. 

Arthur had a tea stall, which he shared with Francis who was serving all sorts of French cheese. It was a bit smelly to be honest, and them arguing every other minute only made it harder for them to attract customers. Ludwig had persuaded Gilbert into a book stand which weren't long from where you and Kikus stand was placed.

While you had been walking around the fair looking at the variety of stands your friends had put up, you had noticed a not so popular stand in the middle of the fair, the sign over it changing every time you walked by it.

The stand was hold by Feliciano himself, and he was selling kisses. But to what it looked like he hadn't been very successful. At first it said '7 dollars a kiss'. He started out hard. After a round around the fair it had been crossed out and it now said '5 dollars a kiss'.

You knew he was raising money, so he had to start out like that but poor Feliciano looked so disappointed that no one wanted to buy a kiss.

You decided to make a quick stop at your stand to get some money, only to return to buy a kiss. It was Feliciano after all. But when you were back and almost in front of his stall Feliciano had gone two prices down and both '3 dollars a kiss' and '1 dollar a kiss' were crossed over. Now it said 'oh forget it i'll pay you..' instead. Feliciano was hunched over the small table and he looked genuinely sad. You went over to the stall. "Feliciano.?" You said as you touched his shoulder a bit. He looked up at you and you could see he had been crying. You could see it wasn't just because of his failing stand at the fair, but something deeper. You knew Feliciano. 

"What's wrong?" You asked making your way to his side of the table. "M-Mio Fratello.." He sniffled. "H-He told-a me he want to move-a out!" He started crying again and hugged your chest tight. "Aw Feliciano" You hugged him closer, stroking his hair. "Are you okay?" You asked after a while of him just hugging your chest. "S-Sí" He answered and sat down on the little chair behind him. 

Then you pulled out 7 dollars. "I know the sign says you would pay me" Feliciano looked up at you. "But seeing it goes to a good cause I would like to buy a kiss, if that's okay with Feliciano?" You held out your hand for him to take the money, but instead you were met by his lips. The kiss was sweet and short, but still enough for you to know that you would like to buy another one. 

When you broke off Feliciano wasn't crying anymore, but had a small smile on his face. "Your a good-a kisser!" He said and hugged you again. 

"Alright I'm broke now, but please let me kiss you again anyways" You said laughing.

622 words.

So mini author note.

As you have noticed I am missing to do both the Christmas specials for Sweden and Italy, but since I have literally lost all my christmas mood, I am now compensating you with another story instead.

So here is the Italy part, and the Sweden part will hopefully be here soon! But I'm missing inspiration for the dear Berwald :((

Also I'm thinking that i'll start working on my England x Male!Neko! Reader and my Germany x Male Reader x Prussia (Lemon) and my newly requested Brother!Seme!Italy x Brother!Male! Reader x Brother!Seme!Romano (Lemon).

Also I want to write about the reader being a trans man. Would anyone be interested in that sort of thing?

Please let me know!

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3