Germany x Male Reader x Prussia (Lemon)

*This is a Lemon, which means sexual content, just letting you now ((;*
Also this was requested by APH_Berlin03

"Ludwig! Come here! Gilbert and I would like to ask you something!" You yelled, still laying on your lover, Gilberts, chest. You had just had sex and you had just finished discussing a little dirty dream of yours.

You would like Gilberts younger brother, Ludwig, to join you. It was a bit of a fantasy that you had, had for the longest of time, but Gilbert only agreed to it just now.

Ludwig were quick to get in the room, and you could see a red blush over his nose as he saw you and Gilbert.

"V-Vhat is it (M-M/N)?" He asked stammering, still looking at the sight in front of his eyes. You and Gilbert gave each other a quick look before you stood up, still naked, and walked over to Ludwig. You put your hand on his shoulder and looked at him, your body very close to his.

Before you said anything you took a moment to enjoy what it did to him, seeing you like this. Seeing his brother like this. You then stood up on your tiptoes and whispered in his ear.

"Gilbert and I would like for you to join us. Would you care to join us, Sweetheart?" As you talked, you were leaving little butterfly kisses on his shoulder and collarbone. You could see how he exchanged glances with Gilbert, and you looked at Gilbert as well. Gilbert then nodded and proceeded to give both you and his little brother a cheeky smirk.

You were getting a little impatient and decided to speak up.

"Or Gilbert and I could just go again, and you could watch? And Gilbert could make me moan instead of you? Would you like that instead?" You asked and you could see that it was not what Ludwig wanted.

"It'z a one time chance, jou know Bruder?" Gilbert said and by the sudden encouragement Ludwig decided to join you.

You started helping him get his shirt of, your hands travelling around his muscular chest. He then leaned down and kissed you, grabbing you by the jaw. You could feel he was a bit eager when you could feel his tongue tickling the bottom of your lip. You didn't open your mouth but then Gilbert decided to grab your ass, making you gasp therefor giving Ludwig access. "Play nice (M/N), now zhat Ludwig finally joined uz" Gilbert said as he finally got up from where the two of you had been laying before Ludwig was called to the room. He was now behind you his hand on your hips, while he was placing small butterfly kisses on your neck and collarbone area, just like you did to Ludwig only minutes ago. Gilberts sudden joining caused only caused you to moan even more to both Ludwig and Gilberts liking.

You then broke the kiss of and hovered over Ludwig, who you had pushed to the bed so he was now laying down. You then proceeded to trail your fingers down his stomach until you reached his v-line and therefor also the line of his pants and boxers. "It's not really fair that you get to keep your pants on, when we were both naked from the start, is it now Ludwig?" You asked very teasingly as you started opening his pants, a button at a time. ".. Nein.." He mumbled at soon he was bucking his hips, telling you to unbuckle his pants faster.

It was only fair really. You could see the bulge in his pants and you could tell, from experience, that it must have been painful. You finally pulled down his pants all the way, Gilbert taking the last part of at his ankles and throwing them off and into the room.

You liked the feeling of being dominant, although you knew you would never be anything else than a bottom. Suddenly you were the one laying on the bed, Gilbert wanting to get in on the experience. While you were kissing a bit with Gilbert, Ludwig took out his underwear and with that the kissing stopped. You then put your ass in the air, wanting either of the German beauties to just take you right now. "Who's it gonna be?" You asked seductively wiggling a little with your ass to get their attention, although you already knew they were as focused as can be.