Finland x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)

It was never a rare thing to see colourful christmas lights decorating Tino's house. Although one day in early October when he had found the old boxes in the attic he found himself being disturbed. A new neighbour had moved into the small neighbourhood, not something that Tino disliked as he was always fond of meeting new people. What was bothering him was the way his new neighbour would send him glares every time he had the opportunity to look at Tino's brightly decorated house.

At first Tino didn't let it get to him, it wasn't anything special and it wasn't like he knew the man personally, at least not yet. When Tino at first had gone to greet his new neighbour in hopes of making friends, the door had closed just as easily as it had opened. The fact that Tino had brought over cookies apparently playing a big deal. Christmas cookies. In the beginning of October. Something that wasn't exactly well received by the (Blonde, Brunette, Ginger, Ravenette, Crimsonette..). It wasn't as if the gesture was wrong, even (M/N) had wondered if he had been a bit too harsh after closing the door. Yet he found it a shame that Tino just seemed to ignore the holiday.

So he got an idea. One day when Tino was attempting to put up more christmas lights, (M/N) had been out to get his mail, noticing his neighbour and in a quick motion he was walking across the road to reach Tino.

Tino on the other hand hadn't noticed the (Nationality) man just yet, although the sound of shoes scrubbing against the asphalt made him turn around to face (M/N), who glanced at Tino with a somewhat upset expression.

"Hi, how can I help you, mister?" The Finnish male asked in a calm tone, sending a certain male a gentle smile. He only replied with a grunt before throwing his arms out, motioning towards the many glistening lights that decorated one side of the neighbourhood, making it look almost like said neighbourhood was split up by certain holidays.

"What's this supposed to be?" (M/N) asked in a slightly low tone, waving his arms in the direction of Tino's decorations before noticing the box in said males hand. "And you're bringing more? Shame on you!" He grunted, making Tino look around, not seeing the problem.

"What?" He asked with a slightly raised brow making (M/N) sigh and allow his hands to run over his face in pure frustration. "You can't put up christmas lights in the middle of October! What about your halloween decorations?" (M/N) asked, his expression turning a bit more pouty as he motioned for his own house, decorated in the heaviest halloween decorations all from the fake graveyard up front to the small fake, yet bloody, finger that was placed on the doorbell to signal that it didn't work and that the children would need to knock.

Tino giggled a little as if it was the most silly thing he had heard before letting a sentence leave his mouth that would leave (M/N) speechless.

"You're talking about pre-christmas? We don't celebrate that," He had commented, (M/N) looking at Tino with a dull expression before furrowing his brows after a few awkward seconds. He rubbed his face and then turned back to Tino, once again with his brows furrows, not in anger anymore but instead disbelief. He looked a little back at his own house for a second before rubbing his face once more. "H-How?" (M/N) stuttered, moving a strand of (H/C) hair away from his face, as it had fallen into his face a few seconds earlier. Tino had cocked a thin, platinum blonde brow as he glared over at (M/N) who continued to look at his neighbour in pure disbelief. "We just don't have any traditions for it. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I have a few lights to set up," Tino told, moving a little away from the (Blonde, Brunette, Ginger, Ravenette, Crimsonette..) who had straightened a little.

"Let me show you."

-

And so (M/N) did. After a bit of bickering back and forth Tino decided it couldn't possibly be that bad, putting his box of christmas lights and other fancy decorations away before getting his neighbours number. A few days later, Tino had gotten a rather interesting text. It wasn't anything special and definitely didn't specify a lot, but Tino didn't have any other plans and decided to give it a try, so at around six o'clock a somewhat breezy October night he found himself sitting inside (M/N)'s home.