Denmark x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)

Halloween, the best time of the year for a gory enthusiast to dress up and have their fun. Well, if you're a child going trick or treating that is. If not, expect to get a lot of hate. At least that was how most people had warned Matthias as he waltzed out the door with Peter holding his hand, both fully dressed in very nice and probably rather expensive costumes. Peter was excited, as it was the small boys first time going trick or treating without his parents. As Berwald was working late and Tino had to stay home with the newcomer of the family, Peter's little, baby brother Erland. Peter had begged them to go at first but after Tino explained to his son how that simply wouldn't be possible, Peter decided to go after someone he knew wouldn't disappoint him. Not in a desperate time like this, missing a trick or treating partner was serious business to the six year old. His uncle Matthias, no doubt there. Matthias was a fan, a lover of halloween and everyone knew it.

Even though the blonde wouldn't change up his costume it almost seemed like he never got tired of the same plain viking outfit. A large foam axe following to the costume, which happened to be both Matthias as well as Peter's favourite part of the entire costume.

Although Peter had his own little obsession, mostly surrounding the many toy boats he had crafted with his father when Berwald happened to have a bit of spare time. Which made it obvious what Peter wanted to be for halloween. As soon as he saw the small sailor uniform in the nearest mall while shopping with Tino he knew that's what he wanted. The two had went home at first to convey with Berwald about what he thought about the idea. Which he didn't seem to mind all too much, as long as Peter was happy. Matthias on the other hand had at first tried to persuade him into going as a scary sea monster of some sort. It would still have a somewhat connection to the sea as well as the boats Peter happened to admired so much. Besides, he really didn't care much for Matthias' opinion. He had his heart set on the sailors uniform and at last he got in. Both Tino and Berwald having a weakness for Peter's small pouty face.

And everything went all well and great until fifteen minutes after Matthias and Peter had left the house. Together. Which happened to be a rather important detail, as that was no longer how the situation looked. After going around to some of the house, a larger group of small kids as well as the many parents following had waddled up to the same house Peter and Matthias had just finished trick or treating at. And at some point, through all the children who seemed to be at least a year or two older than small Peter, the two had been separated. Although, Matthias was determined. And he had put his mind to the fact he had to find Peter and return him home. If not, a certain Swedish male would most likely strangle Matthias before Lukas would even get the chance. Just the thought made Matthias swallow his spit an extra time.

He spend a good while looking, although every time he seemed to have found some trace of Peter, he had completely lost it afterwards. Although as time went by and he still hadn't found Peter, he decided he might as well get something out of the night, as Peter had most likely walked home, knowing the neighbourhood even better than Matthias did.

As Matthias picked up his mood he started ringing on the different door bells, trick or treating, like everyone else was doing. Although as expected the reaction he got from mostly everyone that opened the door was not a good one. Almost everyone scolded him for trying to drain other adults from the candy that was meant for the 'real' trick or treaters, by that meaning the kids with the most basic, lousy costumes ever. As Matthias decided to walk towards Tino and Berwald's home, risking the fact that he might lose his head by not returning with Peter, loud shouting was heard. Another male could be seen, funnily enough dressed similarly to Matthias. He was standing in front of a door with a small plastic pumpkin like container to keep the candy, a woman violently hitting his shoulder while talking about how much of a pervert he was. The man soon retracted with a sigh, looking down on the ground as a few of the mothers to the children waiting to go up to the house he cam from, started gossiping about how sick it is that people like him existed. The many mean comments aimed towards the male completely unnecessary.