2p!England x Male Reader

"And what would you like dear?" The man asked from behind the counter, a smile on his face, which was already covered in freckles. You look at him with a cheesy smile. You were at this new bakery with some of your friends and you had told them you found the owner, the man you were now talking to, rather cute. So of course your friends being the extroverts they are made you go and ask him out. So far, not much was happening.
You were standing in front of the counter, with luckily no one behind you. The man was looking at you with a smile and you honestly didn't know what to say.
Suddenly you felt a weird boost of confidence as you put on your said cheeky smile, leaning closer to the man, which you could now see was named Oliver. "Well, beside of your number, I'd like a blueberry muffin" you told as a small blush made its way to both you and Olivers cheeks. He looked at you his smile turning into a grin. "O-Of course, poppet, just a minute" he said as he went out and into the kitchen. He fixed you a muffin, placing it into a paper bag a long with some napkins. With out your notice he also slipped in a small note.
Oliver then proceeded to put on his smile, walking back over to you. "Here you g-go" he stuttered as he reached out the bag for you to take. You did so, taking out your wallet. "How much?" You asked as you sat down the small bag, beside you. Oliver only smiled at you as he gushed away your wallet. "It's on the house, dear" he said as he continued. "And I look forward to hearing from you" he added with a wink, before going back to work. You walked back over to your friends with a blush on your cheeks. You sat back down, opening up the paper bag. Inside you found your muffin, the napkins and a small note saying; I look forward to hearing from you, poppet (:
(Random number) xx
You smiled at it, blushing even harder before turning your head looking back over at Oliver. You quickly made eye contact. He was blushing too and when he waved at you, you went crazy. You turned back around causing your friends to laugh at your sudden embarrassment. "I'm guessing you got his number?" One of your friends asked, making you nod and smile. "Yeah, I did. His name is Oliver" you explained smiling widely. The rest of the time you spend at the café laughing with your friends, slipping Oliver a stare and a wink a couple of times. Some time later you and your friends decided to split, as the café was about to close. You packed up your stuff, walking to the door as the last of your friends left. You were about to walk out when you felt a poke on your shoulder. You quickly turned around looking down to see Oliver, who was smiling up at you. "Oh, hi again Oliver" you said as you looked at him. He walked over and closed the door in front of you, making you look at him this time a little more confused. Oliver continued smiling at you, as he walked over to you, pushing you into a seat. "Oliver, what are you doing?" You asked as he took a chair, sitting down in front of you. "I'm free now" he stated as he continued. "So I was wondering if you perhaps wanted to do something now?" He asked as he took your hand in his. You smiled, standing up. You looked out the window, noticing a small restaurant. "Sure, I'm hungry, we can go over there" you said pointing to the restaurant. Oliver quickly nodded getting his jacket, before taking your hand and walking out the door, locking it afterwards with a smile on his face.

Alright! This is just some fluff that I decided to do, since I was on a drive. Therefor it is also very short only being 664 words, but it was also written on my phone.
I hope you all like it and I hope sauhuong   is happy with their request. I will try to update more, but at the moment I am actually very sick and I feel like shit to say it straightforward.
Also lemons are closed for now!
I just have so many and since I'm not that often 'in the mood' (if you know what I mean lol) then it's very hard to get 'inspired'. So yeah. I still take requests for limes and fluff, but no more lemons for now at least.

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3