2p!Canada x Male Reader (Pretend boyfriend AU)

"Are you vegan?" You shook your head. "Well you should obviously go vegan, don't you wanna save the planet?" The male in front of you asked, some of his red-ish hair falling down in front of his face. He was chuckling, or more like laughing loudly at his own bad jokes, which he continuously told you over and over again.

He had seemed quite charming when he had come up to you in the bar, offering you a (Favourite alcoholic drink), a very flattering smirk on what looked like soft lips.

He would tell jokes and for some time you were actually slightly interested. Although that was the biggest mistake you had made the whole night, showing interest.

His laugh had been nice at first and his jokes would be funny the first time he told them.

Although it didn't take long before the maroon haired bloke had caught up to the idea that you found him appealing and it took him even shorter time to use it as a boost for his ego.

He was talking loudly, asking questions that he didn't even let you answer, thinking you were still interested. Even though in reality you had lost interest hours ago, but something kept you there.

His eyes were piercing red and everyone could tell he had too much to drink. Or maybe he was just exceptionally bad at holding his liquor. It was probably a little bit of both.

His eyes were intimidating, they really were and you couldn't help to get a feeling that if you were to break the eye contact the male was so desperately keeping with you, he would get right out of his chair and snap your head off, quite literally.

It was no lie that you felt unsafe and people would be lying if they said they hadn't noticed your obvious discomfort.

The male, he had told you his name was Allen, had just over stepped his boundaries completely, you were absolutely sure about that when you felt his arm move from around your upper torso to your ass.

He wasn't directly groping you, but just the feeling of heat seeping through your pant, creating more friction ,was enough to make you want to cry.

Thats when you felt a tap on your shoulder. Another man was looking at you and by the emotionless expression on his face it didn't tell you he was your knight in shining armour. Although when he walked closer to you, you noticed that he sent you a small blink before looking over at Allen.

Allen was quick to notice the blond stranger as he felt him slap his arm away from your ass. Allen was quick to start yelling about how he couldn't just come up to people like that. But the stranger didn't seem to flinch, not even just a little as Allen dropped a bottle on the floor, seemingly distressed by the fact that the other male decided to intervene.

"Well you could just leave my boyfriend alone. He obviously doesn't enjoy talking to you, nor you almost groping him" The male in front of you told as you held onto his slightly cold hand for some form of comfort.

His hand was cold and he had put pressure on the words 'my boyfriend' as he wanted it to sink into the head of the maroon haired male who had previously been invading your personal space.

The two males was bickering on and off, over your head and although you didn't know the man that had been protecting you for about fifteen minutes, you felt safe every time he would press your hand in his and when Allen started hitting after the both of you, the stoic male reacted by pulling you into his chest, protecting you from being hit, him taking it instead.

"Well, I know little (M/N) here didn't mind!" Allen exclaimed, slurring out your name as his speech pattern sounded slightly irregular because of his state.

You shook your head into your rescuers chest making him look sternly at Allen, his stone cold, yet soft purple eyes glaring into the maroonettes soul.

"Just piss off! Get out!" The blond yelled, pushing Allen off his chair, holding one arm around you, to make sure you were safe and not in any discomfort as he held onto you.

You didn't seem to let go as Allen finally scattered away, your hands still holding tightly onto the shirt the blond was wearing. His shirt was nice material, nice to hold onto, it was very soft. You grip around him softened a little, his shirt not being completely crumbled together under your grip. He told you calming words and let you hug it out, making you smile slightly.

"Shh.. It's okay, let it all out" He told you, only making you hug him harder, tighter, seeking the comfort of him. You din't quite understand why, but there was just a connection there. He had literally saved you from who knows what.

He sat with you for some time, even letting you sit in his lap as he just held you. It was a nice feeling of comfort, something you weren't quite used to.

You later learned that his named was Matthieu. You thought it was very pretty. He had been so sweet when you had started talking afterwards, something he continuously told you were out of character for him.

You had started talking more afterwards, it was nice to have a person to talk to.

Some months later you the two of you had went back to the bar, by your request. You wanted to go out and have some fun, but sadly time repeated itself and as the night went by and Matthieu went to the bathroom a male came up to you, hitting on you. It was awfully obvious, but you had through talking, learned how to tackle weirdos in a way that wouldn't lead them on.

Although it didn't help with this guy and Matthieu had to step in right when he came out of the bathroom.

"Hey, hands off my boyfriend!" He had yelled making the man scoot away, but the simply fact that the sentence was spoken truthfully was enough to make your heart beat faster with a smile on your lip.

1.052 words for the third one shot thingie I believe. I can't sleep and I have been working on this all day so I thought I might as well finish it, so here it is.

Also I know it's short, but I thought it was cute and I still am sick. I've been doing my best to keep the words over 1.000, so I hope you like it at least a little.

Enjoy!

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3