Pirate!England x Prince!Male Reader (Fluff)

"Take the prince!" Arthur yelled at his crew as he himself took a handful of gold and put in his pocket. At the moment he was robbing the Kingdom of (Home Country). 

The real intention behind the attack was that he wanted the queens son, Prince (M/N). He was very beautiful, at least Arthur thought so. The boy was very tiny and of all people Arthur thought he would fit exceptionally great beside him in his bed. 

Arthur ran out of the big hall as he spotted the Prince. One of Arthurs best men holding him, (M/N) arms tied with rope behind his back. The boy was screaming and it was quite understandable. Arthurs crew had just ravaged the boys family after all. After some more struggling the prince stopped. 'What use was it for anyways' The prince thought as he began crying. He looked over at Arthur and the pirate felt a little bad.

"Bring him onto the ship!" Arthur said as he walked over to the two. He stood in front of (M/N), as he sat down in front of the boy. Arthur took his hand, placing it under (M/N)'s jaw, making the devastated boy look up at him, tears still rolling down his face. "There's no need for you to cry!" He exclaimed as he dried away the tears. "We'll take good care of you" Arthur explained, before standing up, looking at the man who was holding (M/N). Arthur lost the smile on his face. His face looked very cold, his eyes dull. "Take him to my champers" He said as he motioned for the man to take him away. The crew member let out an "Ay, Ay Captain!" Before walking off. (M/N) cried even more, trying to get away, but failing.  Arthur just lead out a smirk. He walked over to the table, where the royal family had been dining only minutes ago. In the middle of the table was a glass. It looked like it was made of pure gold and it was very beautiful with the rhinestones placed on it. Inside it was what looked to be red wine. Arthur took the golden glass, inhaling the smell of the substance before taking a sip. He then pored out the rest of the drink onto the table before throwing the cub across the room. The screamed as he did so.

After minutes of calming himself in the castle he left. He walked through the small city and the people around him screamed as they saw what looked like blood on his dark red jacket. He had some on his dress shirt as well. Arthur only smiled as he repositioned his hat. He walked over to a pack of small children. He looked at them for only seconds, making them stand still as if they were frozen in place. He put his hands on his hips as he leaned a bit forward. "Boo!" He whispered at the kids, making them shred and run away. Arthur only giggled and walked away and onto his ship.

You were throw into a dark room. The man who took you, had undressed you from your fine clothing and had given you one of the Captains shirts. It was a bit dirty and it was starting to unravel in the bottom. "Ya stay 'ere 'till the Captain get 'ere, ya understand?" The man asked. He sounded Scottish, with a very thick accent. You nodded you head at the man, who lighted a candle. "Don't burn the whole place down, alright?" He asked as he put down the candle on the captains table. You simply nodded again. The man then left you. You were in the corner of the room, hiding yourself as much as possible with the big shirt you were wearing. You sat up against a tall closet. A man walked in, taking of his hat and throwing it on his bed. You sat closer to the closet, hoping he wouldn't notice you. 

The man, who was most likely the captain, threw himself on the bed, making you yelp. He heard you, but didn't look at you. "So you're finally here" The man said, as he finally turned his head your way. He sat up as he leaned a little over the edge of the bed. Your heart was beating fast and your eyes were flickering as you observed the man. He wasn't all to tall, about your height. He had very dirty blonde hair and piercing green eyes. They looked like the colour of the emeralds on your mothers necklace. She probably didn't have them anymore, if she was even alive. You hadn't seen her , because she was taken before you. But you hoped she was dead, for her own sake, so she wouldn't have to go through what you were going through.

"I'm not going to harm you, you do know that, right?" The man said. He looked a little sad himself. You who continued to sit in the corner of the room, tried saying something, but out of simple fear no words would leave your mouth. You had a lot of questions you wanted answered, but you felt someone had cut your tongue of, because no matter how hard you tried speaking, no words would come out. The most sound you could make was a small whimper, that caused you to cry out again. "W-Why..?" You asked in between your sobs, making Arthur come closer to you.

He sat down in front of you, reaching a hand out to touch your face. Only you flinched and hit his hand away, crying even more. "Why.. Why am I here?" You asked a bit more sure about your words now. Arthur looked a little sad himself. He honestly didn't know what to answer. "I-I.. I don't.." He mumbled to himself as he stood up, sitting on the bed, so you could have some room. 

A knock was heard on the door and in came the man from before. "Captain..?" He asked as he looked at the sad man on the bed. "We're setting sails soon, do you want anything? Maybe say a couple of words to the crew? I think we all did pretty good ruining the kingdom!" He yelled making you cry out even more. 'I have disappointed my people' you thought to yourself as you hugged your knees. "Shut up, Allistor!"  Arthur shouted as he stood up, throwing his saber at the door, missing Allistors face by only inches.

The other man, Allistor, hurried out mumbling something about how Arthur was getting soft. Arthur just growled to himself at the accusation. He proceeded to walk over to his door, ribbing out the saber. You could clearly see it was something he did often, throwing his saber, 'cause the door had deep mark and cuts going into the wood. "I'm sorry you had to see that.." Arthur apologized as he looked over at you. 

You weren't crying anymore and your eyes were looking directly at Arthur, determination in your eyes. You stood up and walked over to the bed sitting down. You then looked over at Arthur again. "Come talk with me" You said, in an almost commanding tone. Arthur did as ordered, not something he was used to. He sat down looking at you. "What do you wanna know?" He asked. He had a small and unsure smile on his face and you could sense that he was possibly as nervous about talking as you were if not even more. Arthur on the other hand wasn't sure whether or not to be afraid or really like your sudden change in personality. "I wan't to know.. Why you brought me here" You stated. You had been a little unsure about what to asked, making you stop mid sentence. Arthur nodded as he gave you a small smile before it disappeared and he began speaking. "I.. Can I be honest?" He asked, making you nod.  "I wouldn't ask if I didn't want the truth.." You mumbled to yourself, making Arthur laugh a little. 

"I was lonely, to say the least. I still am. But i've heard so much nice about you and the treasures of your kingdom!" Arthur tried explaining. "I know it's stupid and it's not a real reason to remove you from everything you know and love. But I just thought that maybe you could show me some of your love, then I could be happy" He explained as he looked up at you with a slightly confused face. "Is it that wrong? That I want to be happy?" He asked, tears now in his eyes. A knock was heard once more, but there was no entry. Although Arthur didn't notice and stood up once more throwing the saber with all of his force against the door, yelling out as he did so. "GO AWAY ALLISTOR!" He screamed as he tears, was now running free and you couldn't help but feel bad for your Captain. 

You walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder before leaning in and hugging him. "I understand i-if you want to leave, i'll bring you back p-personally" He said as he just stood there receiving the hug. You nuzzled your head into his chest, sharing your body heat making him stop shaking. "No, I want to stay here, for now at least. I couldn't ever leave you like this" You said as you looked up at the man, smiling for the first time since you met. You then leaned up and gave his nose a small peck.

The word count is 1.598 which is again a record for something that isn't a lemon!

This was requested by mowen508   and I hope you like it.

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3