England x Seme!Neko!Male Reader Part 2 (Lemon)

~Previously~

"Do you know what that does to me Arthur?" You asked, your tail now tickling Arthurs inner thigh just enough to still be called teasing.

"N-No.. Y-You wouldn't mind t-telling me.. Would you n-now?" He both stated and asked at the same time. You then leaned down and kissed him. It was very captivating for Arthur and you could tell he wanted more by him being so needy. It made you smirk in the kiss and you ended the kiss. You then proceeded to look around in the living room, as if there were other people than you in the small apartment. You then leaned down next to Arthurs ear, only to whisper a short sentence.

"It makes me fall in love with you all over again~"

-

With a smile on your face you placed a hand by Arthurs jaw, brining his head and face closer to yours. "Let me show you instead" You said, before starting to kiss Arthurs lips again. You left small pecks on his lips and cheeks and you couldn't help but chuckle at how needy your boyfriend seemed to be. Every time your lips would touch his in the slightest way, he would try to captivate your lips in hope for the kiss to turn out longer than what you intended.

Of course, being the big tease you are, you didn't allow that. Instead you started rolling your hips against the Brits crotch, causing him to let out a gasp of air.

Just as he did so you took a moment to slip your tongue inside Arthurs hot cavern. You would place your arms around the blondes neck, deepening the kiss as you took your time exploring his mouth. Soon Arthur broke away in need of air, but you simply continued to leave small pecks on his lips as you held onto his body, feeling his chest go up and down as he tried regaining a somewhat normal breathing pattern. 

You could feel your ears perking up, holding their place in the air as you felt something against your bum and crotch. Just simple kissing had gotten Arthur hard and his flustered face was also a good indicator. Arthurs face was filled with a thick red, his face hot as well. He had closed his emerald green eyes and he was still breathing with a little unease. You could help but get turned on. Your tail was going around Arthurs waist as you took him by the waist, holding him closer to yourself. 

You soon removed his vest and after started unbuttoning his white dress shirt. Arthur was quick to rip the shirt over his head as you had unbuttoned the first three buttons and Arthur was getting impatient. The Brit also found it soothing to basically throw himself over you, making him be on top of you. He obviously wanted to be relieved from some of the tension. You let out a small growl as Arthur started kissing your jaw, trying to gain some dominance. 

Arthur continued to kiss your jaw, leaving small biting marks and thick, bloated hickeys. This didn't last for long though, as you grabbed onto Arthurs hips, making him squirm as your nails met his skin, making red areas appear on his normally milky white skin. "You think you can dominate me Arthur? How silly a thought, really." You told with a smirk as you stood up from underneath Arthur, causing him to fall back on the coffee table next to the two of you. 

Empty cups and papers, along with multiple spoons soon met the ground in a loud crash, causing your boyfriend to perk up his head. 

Even though it was too late for him to do anything about it, as you had already started undoing his pants and dragging them down his body. "(M-M/N), I have to clean t-this up!" Arthur exclaimed as he twisted his body to try and grab a hold of one of his precious cups. You ignored his comment and of course his attempt failed, making you let out a low chuckle as you finally moved onto Arthurs underwear. Your tail was gliding its way around the Brits angle, as your began pulling down his Union Jack boxers.