Basketball [Imagine]

Imagine watching Lex Luthor play basketball.

You sat in the plush orange chair and typed away at your computer. You had a deadline to meet on these plans for Lex, and you didn't want to let him down. Not only was Lex your boss, but he was your boyfriend.

As you worked, he was playing basketball. He dribbled the ball across the floor and grabbed it. He smirked as he jumped into the air and tossed the basketball.

"There we go, there we go!" he shouted happily. He turned on his heel to face you. "Please tell me you saw that one, babe!"

"Yeah, it was great," you murmured absentmindedly.

He sighed and jogged over to you. "You weren't even watching."

"I'm kind of busy, Lex," you answered.

Lex paused for a moment. You were still typing away. With a smug look on his face, he leaned forward and put his hands on both arms of the chair. You swallowed nervously as his wild blue eyes flickered around your face.

"Sweetie," he murmured softly. "You know that I appreciate your work, but right now I just have to ask if you will please watch for just a minute---" While he spoke, he leaned in close to your lips. He gave you a quick kiss before pulling back.

You rolled your eyes and shut your laptop. "You're impossible, Lex." He smirked and kissed you again.