prompt request #1

Requested by dannyesp468

For the next few updates, I will be doing prompt requests. But PLEASE DO NOT PUT IN ANYMORE PROMPT REQUESTS. PROMPT REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.

Also, I will be publishing GOTHAM imagines Friday.

I'm accepting requests right now for Oswald, Ed, Jerome, and others

I'm accepting requests right now for Oswald, Ed, Jerome, and others. Just ask who you want to see!

 Just ask who you want to see!

//

It was your first year anniversary. Lex took you out to dinner at a high class restaurant. On the way out, it was raining. You giggled as Lex struggled to open the umbrella. His fingers nervously fumbled around, trying desperately to open the thing while you guarded your hair and makeup from the cold rainwater.

"Babe," you said with a laugh. "It's all right. Come on, we'll freeze to death out here!"

He shook his head. "Ah, no. I can do it."

"Lex," you said.

"Ah... there we go, there we go!" He finally opened the umbrella. Sighing in relief, he turned to you. His smile faltered after he saw your dripping hair and running makeup. "Oh... uh, you've got a..." He pointed to your cheek, where you knew that there was a dripping river of mascara on your cheek.

"It's fine," you told him. He held the umbrella over you and you laughed. His orange hair was dripping as he pulled you close to shield you both from the cold rain. His hand pressed against the small of your back, bringing your chest forward to press against his. You grinned up at him.

"You are so... so beautiful," he whispered. His fingers moved to your cheek and brushed a strand of hair from your face.

You raised your eyebrows. "Even with all of this makeup running down my face?"

"Hm! ___, my dear, you couldn't look ugly if you tried." He chuckled and kissed you sweetly. His nose brushed against yours as he pulled back. It made you shiver into his hold. "I love you."

"I love you, too," you said.

He moved one of his arms to simply wrap around your waist. You leaned into him and smiled. He held the umbrella between you, placing a kiss on your head as you both started towards his car.

"Stop right there," a deep voice said from behind you. You slowed to a stop and turned around. You gasped when you came face to face with a gun. "Don't scream, don't run. Are you Lex Luthor?"

Lex tightened his grip on your waist. You cowered into his chest as he nodded. "Yes. Yes, I am."

"Good," he said. He clicked the safety off the gun. You yelped. "The man who hired me wanted you dead. I need to deliver." He aimed the gun at Lex's head.

"Please," you begged, tears filling your eyes and panic rising in your throat. "Please, don't do this!"

"Shut it, lady," the man sneered. You couldn't see his face. He wore a black mask and had a scarf wrapped around his mouth.

"Okay," Lex said. He held his hands up and pushed you to the side. "All right, all right. Kill me if you must, but just let her go."

"No way," he replied. "The lady stays. No one is supposed to witness this."

You cried softly and grabbed Lex's arm. Lex nodded. "All right. Fine." Then, before you could blink, he lunged himself at the man. He grabbed the hand with the gun and held it up as the man pulled the trigger.

"Lex!" you shouted. He fell on top of the man and punched him in the nose. The man shouted and spat in Lex's face, grabbing for his gun and knocking Lex off of him. "Lex!"

"Babe, go," Lex cried. You shook your head. "Go now!"

The attacker stood up and you shook your head again. Lex was screaming.  You were far too torn. You didn't want to face what would happen to you, but the thought of leaving Lex behind was too much. So you stood your ground, bravely staring at the man with the gun as he raised it and touched the barrel to your throat.

Lex scrambled to his feet. "No! Don't touch her!"

"This ends now," he growled. The gun pressed roughly against your neck. You winced looked at Lex. He was breathing heavily, pain evident on his face. He was going to watch you die.

"Please," Lex whimpered. "I... I will do anything."

"There's nothing you can do," he said.

You laughed lightly. "Lex, babe. Don't worry. There's something I can do." In half a second, you managed to smack the man's hand away and duck away from him. Lex blinked in surprise as you swooped down, grabbed the umbrella, and pulled the attacker close to you. You held onto umbrella and pressed it against his throat. He began to choke as you pressed tighter.

"Kill them, honey," you gasped.

Lex nodded. He picked up the gun and raised it. His hand shook as he aimed it at the man. Without hesitation, he shot him in the head. You dropped his body and let out a deep breath.

"Are you all right?" Lex asked, immediately pulling you into his arms. Finally safe, you began to cry. "___, talk to me. Baby... are are okay? I... hm! I need to hear you say it."

"I'm okay," you whispered. You pressed your face into his neck. "Really, I'm okay. I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you, too," he said. He rubbed his hands up and down your back. "Hm! I love you so, so much. And I was so worried about you."

"I know," you breathed. "But we're okay. We're all right."

He nodded. "This wouldn't be the best time to say happy anniversary, I assume," he said. You laughed lightly and nuzzled your face in his neck. You were just happy that you both were safe.