Lex's Brother [ft. J. Daniel Atlas] [AU one shot]

Requested by LeenDabaja

This is going to be a bit different. For one, the story is going to feature J. Daniel Atlas from Now You See Me as Lex's brother. I tried my best to make this seem reasonable enough. And although I really didn't care for Now You See Me (sorry), I REALLY love Jesse's character and I had a ton of fun writing this!

((because I don't care for the film, I've only seen it once so please forgive me if he's a little out of character!!))

I will also be adding a few gifs/pictures within the story because I just find it easier to picture what's happening that way

//

You sipped on your black coffee as Lex Luthor, your boyfriend and boss, tossed a blue stress ball into the air. It was an average Tuesday morning. You scrolled through your emails silently. You sighed as you chewed on a chocolate chip mini muffin.

"You should put complimentary muffins in every break room," you said. "I'm tired of spending a dollar to buy one in the vending machine downstairs."

"Complimentary muffins," he repeated. "Sure."

"I'm being serious," you said.

He caught the ball midair and leaned forward. "I'll do my best to get you unlimited muffins," he said, giving you a peck on the lips. He chuckled.

There was a knock on the door. It opened and bit and Mercy poked her head in. "Mr. Luthor, you have a visitor."

"Ah! Yes!" He glanced at the schedule to his left. His eyebrows furrowed together. "Ah... did my three o'clock move?"

"No, sir," Mercy said. "This isn't a scheduled meeting. Uh... this man says he is your brother."

You raised your eyebrows. Brother? Lex never had a brother. You shook your head and shifted your laptop from your lap to the arm of the chair. "It's probably some businessman that was desperate for you to notice them," you said, laughing.

Lex placed his hands on his hips and nodded. "I, uh, actually... send him to the break room on the third floor and I will be there shortly." He turned around as Mercy left. He held up a finger. "Ah, so... I have a brother."