Obsessed [Imagine]

[requested by meryxavier]

Imagine Lex Luthor being obsessed with you.

"Hello, hello, hello!" Lex's cheerful voice sounded as you stepped inside of his office. He spun around to face you, a glass of bourbon in his hands. "Boy, is it good to see you. Hm!" He placed one hand on his hip and brought his glass to his lips.

You smiled nervously. "You... uh, wanted to see me?"

"Mm, yes." He placed his glass on his desk and nodded. "Yes, yes, I did."

You let out a deep breath. "Okay. Did I do something wrong, Mr. Luthor?"

"No," he answered. "Please, call me Lex. And no, you didn't do anything wrong. In fact," he paused and stepped closer to you, "you've been doing everything right." Slowly, he reached out to brush a piece of your hair from your face. "Are you scared, ___?"

"No," you answered bravely, but you stepped away until your back hit the wall. You gasped as Lex cupped your cheek in his hand. "No, I'm not."

"Mm... good," he breathed, his eyes scanning your face. They held their stare at your lips. "Because I have been watching you a lot lately, my dear."

"You have?" you asked, genuinely surprised. Your heart nearly jumped out of your chest.

"Mhm, I have. You are extraordinary." With that, his lips landed on yours. He kissed you passionately, holding your cheek in one hand and gripping your waist in the other. You sighed against his mouth that tasted of alcohol. Slowly you moved to grip the back of his head, tangling your fingers in his soft hair. He pulled away. "I have to tell you, my dear, that I do not share. If you are mine, you are only mine."

You nodded. "Okay." And you kissed him again.