Disclaimer

Warning!!

This book contains alcohol and drug use as well as domestic and sexual abuse.

You are more than welcome to skip over these pieces if that's an issue for you. Though I can't promise everything will make sense if you do. It might continue to make sense but I'm not about to sign my soul over with that.

If you've read my Written Words, the short story collection, then you may have stumbled upon a little thing called "Apparently We Run." (Let's all take a moment to collectively cringe.) This *cough* short story was written ages ago, when the idea for this book was just beginning. Plans have changed and that has pretty much all been scrapped. So if you're coming here from there (thank you!!) sit back and brace yourself because things have escalated. On the bright side you get to be surprised, which is good if you're into that.

If you find any errors please voice your concerns. Voice anything really. I would love to hear from you! Seriously, yell at me, yell at the idiots in the book, laugh in the comments (...okay so that could be awkward... but don't let that stop you), and of course ship names are greatly appreciated. My goal is to interact with those of you reading as much as I can, so I fully intend to try and respond to every comment!

Part of this book is also the playlist. I'm piecing it together with one song per chapter. Most of them were found after I planned the chapter and some may have inspired the chapter, really it's an even mix. At the end of the book I'll post the entire list in case you found a song you liked.

I am also going to attempt to keep up with a weekly posting schedule. We'll see how that goes especially with life and that lovely thing called writer's block that likes to show up at the worst of times. But I promise you I will try my best!

So without further ado, I present Bad Boys.