b o n u s c h a p t e r ~ Old Barstools

Kayla's POV

I slip my binder and history textbook into my backpack, then close the door of my locker. I turn towards Lynnara who stands to my left.

"Same place tomorrow?" I ask with a smile.

"Same place tomorrow," she answers. Then she clutches her book in front of her chest and walks down the hall. I drop my eyes to the ground and spin around to go the opposite direction.

"Hey there Princess." My eyes snap up to Dominic leaning against the lockers.

"Hey yourself, Mini Nic."

"I've been informed that you're my escort for the night."

"Oh have you now?"

"Yep. So come on, escort me," he says wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and take his arm.

"Just lead the way." Dominic walks me down the hall and out the doors.

"So since your my escort and all, I believe that means you show me a good time tonight," Dominic says as we walk across the back lot. There a pause before he speaks again. "And what I really mean is you should show me a good time in bed." And there it is. I can't help the laugh that comes tumbling from my lips.

"Keep dreaming."

"Oh believe me, I will." I shake my head at him and notice, for the first time, the rest of the boys circling their car.

"So what's the occasion?" I call.

"Does there have to be one?" asks Jax, trying to act innocent. I chuckle and raise an eyebrow.

"Considering Mini Nic, came to retrieve me I'd say so," I reply.

"Well if you must know..." Bash starts. I wait for him to finish for half a beat, but the rest of the sentence doesn't come.

"Oh I must." I lean forward slightly, loosening my grip on Dominic's arm.

"Your carriage awaits," Ryder says opening the passenger door of the car. So that's how they're going to play.

"All that suspense for a kidnapping? You know, I'm kind of disappointed." At least they aren't trying to kill me. I let go of Dominic and step forward.

"Wait. We can't all fit," Bash pipes up. I look over at him and press my lips together to fight a smile. My idiots.

"I've got it!" Dominic shouts. He shoots past me and ducks into the passenger seat. I step all the way up to the car, driven solely by curiosity. Dominic reaches out and grabs my waist. I squeal as he pulls me into the car and onto his lap.

"Well I guess that's one solution," Ryder says before slamming my door closed. Jax slides into the driver's seat and the rest of the boys squeeze into the back seat. I take off my backpack and place it on my lap. Dominic's arms are quick to weave around my waist. I'm pretty sure the action isn't really for my safety

"I'm sure you may curious as to why we are kidnapping you on this fine Tuesday afternoon," Jax speaks up after maneuvering us out of the parking lot.

"The thought did cross my mind," I answer, amusement leaking into my words.

"You may also be wondering why we requested a picture of the list last night and then said nothing," Bash adds from the back seat. My eyes flick to the rearview mirror, to look back at him.

"I believe I may have been a tad bit curious last night."

"Great, well we have planned out the next item," he continues. I grin.