Hangout at Ashley's

Once we arrived at Ashley's I ran to the door and knocked on it like a mad woman.

It finnaly opened and I ran in out of breath.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG?" Ash asked

"Jake-was-playing-the-set the-world-on-fire-CD-all-the-way-here" I said out of breath.

"So you don't like our music?"

"NO I LOVE IT! It's just constantly hearing it over and over is a little to much for me"

"Well okay everyones in the entertainemnt room"

"Okay,Jake is still in the car"

"Okay" He said as I walked to the back of his house.

I opened the door to find the 3 guys spread out across the room.

Andy and CC were playing fuseball while Jinxx was on the ground playing X-Box sitting on a black beanbag.

"Hey Desi" They all said not looking away from what they were doing.

"hey" I said walking over to the fuse ball table and watching them play."I call winner,which by the looks of it is going to be Andy."

"I STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN" CC shouted as Andy scored another goal.

"It's 9-0 CC"

"Soooo" He said.

Once Andy dropped the ball all hell broke loose.

CC was going crazy trying to hit that ball in Andy's goal.Then Andy scored his last goal.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" CC yelled falling to the floor on his knees being overdramatic. "WHY MEEEEEEEEEE"

"CC calm the fuck down and move"

"WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG"

"CC YOUR NOT DEAD NOW MOVE YOUR ASS"

"WHY MEEEEEE"

"THATS IT" I walked over to him and kicked him out of the way so I could play against Andy.

Right as we started Ashley and Jake walked in.

The ball was so close to my goal and so all my focus was on the ball when a pair of cold hands grabbed my shoulder and the mystery person whispered in my ear "boo bitch" and I lost it.

"JAKE GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME I AM TRYING TO PLAY A G-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before Andy scored a goal.

"JAKE I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" I said launching for him and in less then a second I had him pinned to the ground.

"OW DAMN IT WAS JUST A GOAL"

"JUST A GOAL? JUST A GOAL? THAT 1 GOAL COULD COST ME THE WHOLE GAME"

"IT'S JUST A GAME"

"JUST A GAME? JUST A GAME? I WAS PLAYING AGAINST ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK! YOU NEED ALL THE GOALS YOU CAN GET TO WIN AGAINST THIS BITCH."

"Heyyyy" Andy said all whiny

"SHUT UP BIERSACK" I said giving a death look at Andy then paying attention to Jake again

"someones on their period" I heard one of the guys mutter.

I snapped my head toward the line of guys who were a far distanse back.I got off of Jake and slowly moved towards the guys and they were stepping back until they got to the wall.

"Which one of you assholes said that" I asked very harsly.

"CC" Everyone yelled and pushed CC towards me.

CC tried to run back but I caught him and drug him out of the room.

"GUYS NOOOOO HELP MEEE!"CC yelled.

"Sorry every man for him self" I heard Ashley say.

i dragged CC up the stairs and pinned him to the ground and just layed on him.

"GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF OF ME" CC yelled then threw his head to the floor knowing he just sad the wrong thing.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"Nothing" CC said trembling.

"I AM NOT FAT" I said starting to jump on him.

I got bored and just hopped off of him and just ran downstairs.

I went back to the entertainment room and said "I'm better now"

"Good" they all said.

"Wait wheres CC" Jake ask concerend

"i don't know,probaly still lying down"

"Well ok lets watch some movies" Ashley said

"YEA" I said plopping down on one of the black couches.

5 minutes CC walked in and sat the fartheset away from me as possible.I smiled to myslef satisfied.