Chapter 37: I'm Sorry,Take Me Back?

Chapter 37: I'm Sorry, Take Me Back?

DESIREE'S POV

Once Jake left I had the sudden erge to barf. I ran to the bathroom and barfed, figuring it was the ciggeret. I decided to lay down because my stoumach hurt. I barfed some more and just ended up laying on the bathroom floor.

I felt like shit.

JAKE'S POV

I got home and heard moaning  from the bathroom.

"Des, are you ok"

"No, please take me to the hospital, I feel like shit. I am throwing up constantly."

"Alright, here, give me your hand" I said and gave her my hand and pulled her up. I helped her to the car and started to drive.

"Do you think its the ciggerattes" She asked me.

"Can't be. You only had one. You only had one right?"

"Yes. Yes!"

"Ok then, maybe you're just sick." I suggested.

"Hopefully" She mumbled and looked out the window. I felt bad for her. Then it hit me.

"Oh shit" I said.

"What?"

"Maria's home alone" I said still driving towards the hospital.

"Oh shit"

"I'll call Ash" I said reaching for my phone. She slapped my hand away.

"Owww, why?"

"I don't want him near Maria, not yet."

"Cmon, it's either him or Maria's home alone"

"Fine" She said, giving in and I grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Ash, Des and I are going somewhere. Can you watch Maria until we get back?"

"Sure" He said and hung up.

"He's on his way" I said putting the phone down. After a while Des broke the silence.

"Should I forgive Ash?"

"If you think it's right"

"I just feel so bad, what if he was telling the truth."

"You'll never know until you believe him.

"True" She said then it was silent. We reached the hospital and she got a room instantly and they checked her out.

DESIREE'S POV

They gave me all kinds of tests and within 30 minutes they had all the results back.

"Well Mrs.Purdy, everythings norm-" The doctor said stopping.

"What" I asked, alarmed.

"Congratualtions Mrs. Purdy! Your pregnant!" He exclaimed.

"Oh shit" I mumbled.

"Well, you're free to go home" He said putting the clipboard away. I got dressed and walked out to find Jake waiting for me. He signed me out and went to the car. We sat in silence for a while until I spoke.

"I have to get back with Ash" I said.

"Huh?"

"I have to get back with Ash."

"Why the sudden thought."

"I'm pregnant" I said with a smile.

"Wow, congrats! How far?"

"Don't know. Didn't tell me" I said.

"Well, alright then" He said and we continued to drive.

ASHLEY'S POV

When I got to Jake's house, I got Maria and sat down on the bed and just held her and cried.

"This might be the last time I get to see you for a while" I mumbled into her. "I love you Maria" I said looking into her brown eyes that looked just like mine.

"I luv u dady" She said. I burst into tears and just sat there for the longest time until I heard a door open. I walked downstairs to find Jake and Des home.

"Hey" I said casually, walking downstairs.

"Hand Maria to Jake" Des ordered and I did. "I LOVE YOU" She yelled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Woah woah woah, what" I asked with a smile on my face.

"I love you! I'm so sorry! I believe you! I want to be your's again. Please take me back baby!" She said looking deep into my eyes.

"What made you to come to this?" I asked amsued.

"I'm pregnant" She said with a huge smile plastered on her face. My jaw just dropped.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief. She nodded rapidly. "Thats great!" I exclaimed, picking her up which caused her to squeal and I swung her around. I put her back down and she went over to Jake.

"Thanks for letting me stay here and figure this out" She said with a smile.

"No problem, just remember, you always have a place to stay when things get tough" He said with a smile and they hugged. I helped Des with her bag and drove us back home.

********************************************************************************************************

OK GUYS IVE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE THESE CHAPTERS FOR A WHILE THANKS TO OUR NEW STATE TEST STAAR!!! I GOT A 4 (95) ON MY EXPOSITORY ESSAY! IT WAS REALLY HARD!!!! I AM SO PROUD AND IT GAVE ME A NEWFOUND HOPE FOR MY WRITING SKILLS. MY TEACHER CALLED ME A GOOD, STRONG WRITER. TOO BAD THAT WAS ONLY PRACTICE BUT IM STILL PROUD. I HAVE NEVER GOT A 4 IN MY LIFE!!!!