Chapter 58: Storm

Chapter 58: Storm

ASHLEY'S POV

"ASHLEY!"

"Yeah" I asked coming downstairs.

"I need you to watch all 4 kids becasue I need to shop without people begging for shit."

"Ahh fuck"

"Please Ashley"

"Alright, don't be suprised to come home and find me dead"

"You'll do fine, you've taken care of 5 kids before!"

"Yes but I had 2 other guys to help me!"

"You'll do fine, bye!" She said, kissing me and walking out. No more then 30 minutes after she left, it started pouring. (A/N Girls, Girls, Girls, in a dollhouse in fort lauderdale, Girls, Girls Girls XDD I wrote this in school and it popped in my head!)

I saw the lightning and then heard the thunder. The lightning and thunder got louder and brighter each time. The babies started crying and so I walked up the stairs. The liudest crack of thunder knocked the power out and I tripped and fell on the stairs.

"Damn weather" I cursed under my breath and slid downstairs, not trusting myself in the dark. After running into many tables and other items, I reached the kitchen.

"Wheres Andy when you fucking need him" I mumbled, looking for a lighter. I eventually found a flashlight and I stormed up the stairs to find all 4 kids crying. I picked Maria up and placed her on my shoulders and carried the other kids downstairs too. 

I finnaly found a lighter and lit some candles. This is why I hate California rain, whenever it does rain here, its horrible. Soon I heard something hitting the windows and I looked to see it was hail.

Perfect, fucking perfect. It started hailing harder and they were quatersized.

"God damn" I mumbled and continued to try to soothe the kids. No such luck. I knew Desiree was going to stay at wherever she was until the storm passed, or, at least I hoped she would.

I heard my cell phone rang and I was carrying 3 out of the 4 kids when I answered.

"Hello"

"OH MY GOD ASHLEY!"

"DESIREE! WHATS WRONG?"

"I'M SOOO SORRY! I didn't know this storm was going to hit, honestley."

"It's okay babe just, stay at the store until the storm passes, I don't want you driving in this weather."

"That was my plan, how bad is it over there?"

"Quarter sized hail, loud thunder, bright lightning, heavy heavy rain, strong winds, no power..."

"Damn babe, I'm so sorry"

"It's fine just, stay safe"

"You to"

"Kay, I got to go, I need to figure some way to calm them down alright?"

"Kay, love you babe, again, I'm so sorry"

"It's okay" I said and hung up. I finnaly decided on a bottle and after I cleared a bottle of whiskey I made their bottles.

I fed it to them and then put their pacifiers in. I tried rocking them, bouncing them, walking around with them, making them laugh, playing with them but nothing worked.

"FUCK A DUCK!" I yelled and layed down, pulling my hair.

I heard the hail stop and I freaked out a little less. I knew Des would be home soon. Within 10 minutes, I heard the door open. 

My head snapped over and I saw Des walk in.

"OH MY GOD DES!" I yelled, running to her and attack hugged her. "I'm so fucking happy your home" I said into her shoulder, hugging her tight.

"Haha, here, let me take of my babies" She said, taking about 10 minutes to soothe each one.

Finnaly, the storm died down and I ran to look at the damage of my car. Fuck, thats going to need a lot of repairs.

Dents everywhere, broken winsheild, broken windows, soiled seats.

"MY BABY!" I yelled, dropping to my knees. "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WHY HAIL WHYYYY!" I screamed which caused me to get weird looks from neighbors.

Des helped me in and decided we would get my car repaired later.

********************************************************************************************************

I know, short, all well!

Listening to Fernando~ Abba ------------->