Chapter 32: Anniversary

*1 YEAR LATER*

DESIREE'S POV

It was the day of Ash and I's FIRST anniversary.

Maria had just recently turned 2 but could still not walk.

She'll get the hang of it soon. Hopefully.

I was searching through my closet deciding on what to wear.

I decided on a bright pink, strapless satin dress with black lace on it and black lace at the bottom. I pulled out some black 3 inch heels and some black pantyhoes. I put all of that on then started to work on my hair. I flat ironed it and put a black bow in. I found some black dangly stone earings and put them in. I put some black eyeliner around my eyes and added some pink eyeshadow and put some black on it. I put pink blush on my cheeks and some baby pink lipstick.

I then pulled on a black hoodie and grabbed Maria and her overnight stuff and put her in the car.

I drove over to Jake's house and knocked on his door.

"Ready to take Maria for the night?" I asked.

"Yea! Don't you look mighty pretty tonight" Jake said taking Maria from me.

"Thank you! And remeber NO WARPAINT OR MUSIC like always. We need to get her used to Ash in his paint first then the band" I said as he put Maria on the couch.

"I know, I know" he said reassuring me, coming back to the door.

He then looked down at my feet and his eyes got wide.

"Damn girl! How can you walk in those!"

"I don't know, must be a girl thing" I said with a smirk, swaying back and forth.

"Well, your scaring me with those! What'cha wearing?"

"A dress" I said with another smirk.

"Can I see the dress"

"Fuck you" I said quitley then carefully pulled off my hoodie.

"DAMN SIS! I didn't know you owned shit like that"

"Yea I do. A few. But I mean, you kinda have to when your married to Ashley or any rockstar for that matter"

"I guess" Jake said with a shrug. "Hey do you mind if Ella comes over tonight to cut my hair"

Ella was Jake's new girlfriend.

"No I don't mind at all, just don't have sex in front of her or where she can hear" I said with a smirk.

"We don't have sex" Jake said with a pouty face.

"Oh, and I'm the fucking queen of england." I said.

"OH MY GOD! MY SISTER IS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND" Jake said, acting excited.

"Oh shut up Pitts" I said punching his arm.

"No way Purdy, you know I can't do that" he said with a smirk.

"I was just trying to protect your ears. It'd be akward for me to tell you as your big brother that my girlfriend and I have sex"

"SO YOU DO!" I said poking his chest.

"yes" he said with a smirk rubbing his chest where I poked it.

"You a dirty little boy" I said poking his cheek.

"Like your the cleanest, purest person in the world"

"Actually I am" I said with a smirk.

"Yea, the dress REALLY proves your point" He said with the same smirk.