Chapter 22: Shopping with Sammi!!

I was upstairs with Maria when I heard a knock on the door.

I rushed downstairs with Maria in my arms to open the door.

When I opened the door I saw Sammi.

"Hey is Ash home" She asked looking around.

"Yea, he's working on some new music for the band" I said bouncing Maria in my arms.

"Well, i was wondering if he could watch Maria so me and you can go wedding dress shopping" She said, her eyes getting wide and happy.

"Let me check" I said to her. "Come in, have a seat" I said before I rushed down to the basement.

I knocked on the door and Ash didn't answer.

He must have his amp up real loud cause I can hear it through the door.

I opened up the door to see Ash, focusing on his bass and balls of crumpled paper everywhere.

"Ash, Ash, ASH" I yelled and he heard me the 3rd time.

"Oh hey Des, what's up" He asked me, putting down his bass and walking towards me and giving me and Maria a kiss.

"Sammi came over and wanted to know if you could watch Maria while she takes me shopping for wedding dresses" I said, hoping he would agree.

"Alright"

"Just make sure you watch her and don't go in a different room or play ok?" I said walking up the basement stairs with Ash following me.

"Got it babe" he said and then we got back up to the house.

I saw Sammi sitting on the couch.

"Alright, let me get ready and we can go" I said to Sammi while I handed Maria to Ash.

Once he had Maria I rushed up the stairs and looked through my closet.

I put on some dark blue skinny jeans and a black, tight shirt. I put on some black boots and threw my long, dark hair into a ponytail. I decided to put some black eyeliner on my waterline and some mascara on.

I walked down the stairs to find them both standing by the door.

"Alright Sammi I'm ready" I said grabbing my black leatheer jacket and my black BVB purse.

"Alright then" She said heading to her car in the driveway.

"Bye Maria" I said kissing her head.

"Bye Ash" I said giving him a peck on the lips then running to her car.

When Sammi parked I saw we were at David's Bridal.

Her and I walked in and we just sat.

She pulled out a piece of paper and told me to pick my flower girl, maid of honor and bridesmaid(s)

Flower Girl: Maria Purdy

Bridesmaid(s): Tiffani, Kenzie, Jade, Aurora

Maid of Honor: Sammi Doll

I had been talking to Ash about this the other day and we decided on our colors and location.

*FLASHBACK*

"So, Ash, I have been thinking about the wedding" I said, plopping next to him on the couch.

"Ok" He said, turning to face me.

"What do you think about the colors being black. All dresses are black. Then we have a beach wedding."

"Sounds awesome"