Chapter 28: Maria's Baptisim

There is a lot of country music on the radio in Western Texas XDDDD

***********************************************************************

I was looking through Maria’s clothes to see what she had to wear and had no white dresses or clothes at all.

The baptisim was tomorrow.

I had to go to the store.

I picked Maria up out of her crib and decided to take her to the store with me.

I had to leave a note for Ashley so he didn’t get scared.

Dear Ash,

I have taken Maria out to the store to get her a white dress for her baptisim because she has none.

I’ll be back as soon as I can.

I love you, <3

Desiree and Maria :D

I hopped in the car and drove to JCPenny.

I went to the babies section and looked at all the dresses and found one that was perfect.

It was a pure white and had lace flowers all over it. It had little ruffles at the bottom and on the sleeves. It came with some white dress shoes and a white, flower headband with a diamond in the middle of it.

I bought it and went home to find Ash sitting on the couch watching T.V.

“Hey Ash” I said as I walked in.

“Hey” He said his voice dripping with exhaustion.

“Da-dy! Da-dy EHH EHHH” Maria said, trying to wiggle out of my arms.

“Ok, ok” I said putting her on the ground and she crawled at the speed of light to him.

“Watch out Ash, incoming.” I said to him and then when he lifted up his head he had Maria tugging on his pant leg.

“Come here you little ninja” He said, picking her up and putting her on his lap.

“Look what I bought for her” I said real excited and showed Ash.

“She will look mighty cute in that” Ash said with a smirk.

“I agree” I said, taking a seat next to them.

“You’re a great dad Ash” I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

“Really?” He questioned.

“yes really, if you weren’t a great dad she wouldn’t want you so bad” I said smirking as if it’s the obvious.

“True” He said.

“When I got pregnant I knew you were going to be a great father. I had a feeling in my heart.”

“Really? Even after I ran out”

“Yes, Ash. Even after.” 

“Again, sorry about that its ju-”

“-Ash, lets forget about the past. It was over a year ago.” I said cutting him off.

“Deal” He said then kissed me on the lips.

“Your so se-” He started to say but I cut him off.

“-NOT in front of you know who” I said, motioning to Maria who was on his lap still.

“Oh yea, well she won’t know what that means and its true you are se-”