Chapter 4:The Date

Ash was wearing black skinny jeans and a black vest with a black tuxedo shirt over it.His hair was teased and he wore a thin line of black eyeliner all the way around his eyes.He also had on some black dress shoes.

He drove to a fancy resturaunt and we ordered.

"Hey Desi" Ash said.

"Yea?"

"I love you so much and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend" Ash said and my face just went blank.

"Y-yes Ash yes!" I said coming over and hugging him.

He payed and we got out of there and I was kissing him the whole way home.

We went back to his place and the guys were passed out on the couch and floor.

We snuck up the stairs and went into his room.

He shut the door and I sat on the bed taking off my heels.

As soon as I got both of my heels off he came closer to me and started kissing me.

Then as soon as I returned the kiss he leaned on me so I fell back on my back on the bed.

I scooted over so he could get up and then he climbed on top of me.I wrapped my hands around his head and he continued kissing me while taking off his jacket.

Then I tugged on his shirt and he took it off.I took off my shirt as well.He flicked my bra and I flicked his back telling him to take it off and he did so with ease.

I then flicked his jeans waistband and he took them off and he took my jeans off as well.I flicked his boxer shorts and he wipped them off while I ripped off the last piece of clothing I had on and then Ash broke the kiss,flipped over,put on a condom and then rolled back on top of me and started kissing me again.

I woke up in the morning under the covers,next to Ashley,completley naked.I then had remebered what had happend last night.

Ashley was my boyfriend and we had sex last night.He was my first.Hopefully my only.I truly loved this man and wanted to be with him forever.