Chapter 51: Baby!

Chapter 51: Baby!

DESIREE'S POV

It was so good to be home from tour. We dropped off our stuff, left Maria with Jake and Ella and drove to Ash's parents house to get the triplets. We got their and I basically ran up to the door.

"ASHTON! THEY'RE HERE!" Ash's mom yelled after she opened the door. "Hi Deisree, wheres Ashley?"

"Probaly still at the car, I'll go get him."

"No its fine, he'll get here sooner or later, why don't you come in"

"Alright" I said and sat on the couch.

Soon Ash's dad came down with all 3 kids.

"Here you are Desiree" He said handing the kids over to me.

"Thanks again for do-"

"-DESIREE! DESIREE!" Ashley yelled running in. "WE HAVE TO GO LIKE...NOW!"

 "Woah woah woah Ashley, whats going on. Take a deep breath and tell me"

"We have to go home, now, Ella- Ella went into labor" He said breathing hard.

"Ahh shit ok get the car running, I'll be out in a sec."

"Alright, thanks mom and dad" He said as he ran back out with Jake and Julianna.

"Thanks again for doing this, bye!"

"No problem, bye!" They said as I ran out with Jackson.

I hopped in the car and Ash sped back to LA. I called Jake and he sounded stressed.

"Hey"

"Hey Jake, you alright"

"Yea yea I'm fine, Ella's sleeping, they gave her some pain drugs"

"Ahhhh those work a fucking miracle, no wonder shes sleeping, well enjoy it, anyway, where are you guys? Were on our way"

"Same hospital we always use"

"Alright, mom and dad on their way?"

"Yep, called them on our way to the hospital, they should get here about the time you do"

"Alright awesome, see you in a bit" I hung up and flung my head back.

"So tired!!"

"I know Des, me to, at least its not us" He said with a smile.

"Yea." We arrived at the hospital and rushed into the waiting room to see all 5 of the BVB guys out here and Maria sitting on Andy's lap.

"W-Wheres mom" I asked my dad.

"In the room with them, Ella asked for you once you got here, room 110"

"Alright, Ash, get Maria" I said as I sped to the room.

I walked in to find Ella sleeping and Jake looking exauseted as fuck.

"Jake... you alright?"

"Hmm huh oh y-yea" He said sitting up and wiping the sleep out of his eyes.

"Follow me" I said leading him out into the hall and sliding down the wall. I then patted the space next to me for him to sit down.

"This is only the begining" I said with a smirk.

"I know" He said and burried his face in his knees.

"Look.... Ash and I will definatley be here for ya. We will take care of your child when you need it, we'll help you the best we can through the hard stages. If you and Ella ever need help, even in the middle of the night, just call. Deal?"