Chapter 36: WHO ARE YOU!

JAKE'S POV

I went outside to smoke a ciggerate before I went and kicked Ash's ass.

Desiree came out and grabbed the ciggerate out of my hands and took a long slow drag before handing it back to me.

"Give me" She demanded.

"I sighed and fished the pack out of my pocket and handed her one and a lighter."

She lit it and she looked more relaxed.

I got in the car super pissed.

Before I left I leaned out the window and yelled "Don't make that a habbit sissy" then left.

I'm going to beat Ashley's ass.

He promised he wouldn't hurt my little sister and LOOK WHAT HE DID!

I arrived at his house and barged in because the dumbass forgot to lock it.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ASH!" I yelled and looked at him to see him crying.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING! YOUR THE ONE WHO MESSED UP! YOUR THE ONE WHO FUCKED EVERYTHING UP!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I SWEAR!"Ash said.

"BULLSHIT!"

"NO DUDE! LISTEN TO ME FOR A MINUTE" He said breaking down into tears.

"One minute, go" I said looking at him and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ok, I woke up and there was a text on my phone and I spent all morning trying to figure out who it was but I swear I've never seen that number and I've checked my body for a number and theres not one. Look at the text" He said and showed me his phone.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?" I asked dumbly.

"I DON'T KNOW!" He said sobbing.

"Well, we'll find out" I said and started to call this mysterious person.

"Hello" A woman answered and I handed the phone to Ash who had pretty much collected himself.

ASH'S POV

I was really sobbing but I collected myself enough to talk.

"Hey" I said.

"Oh EM GEE! IS THIS ASHLEY PURDY!" She squealed from the other line.

"Yeaaaaa" I asked/said.

"OH MY GOD SALLY! I TOLD YOU HE WOULD CALL! I LOVE YOU!"

"Look, why did you send me that text message."

"Cause I wanted to talk to you"

"Well you made me and my wife split"

"GOOD! You don't need that little tramp when you have me"

"NONONONONO! NO! I DON'T have you. I don't frieken even know you."

"You know you would like to"

"No I don't, bye" I said and hung up.

"Well, I'm going to go and try to get Desiree back for you" I said nervously.

"No Jake, don't. Give her some time to think. Like a few days, please."

"Fine"

"Thank you" I said leading him to the door.

"Oh and I'm sorry for tripping out on you."

"Its cool dude. You need to protect your sister."

"Yea. It's an instinct. I hope you get her back. Your a really great guy for her."

"Thanks dude, that means alot."

"No problem."

Once he left I sat on the couch and cried a river.

I want my Desiree back.