Chapter 42: BREATHE JAKE BREATHE

OK WATTPAD WAS WIERD SO IM GOING TO TRY THIS AGAIN :D HOPE THIS WORKS

*******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 42: BREATHE JAKE BREATHE!

I woke up to one of the babys crying.

I got up and then heard not only crying but like someones choking.

I turned on the light and saw Jake freaking out.

"OH MY GOD ASH" I yelled as Jake was turning blue.

I picked him up just to hold him.

"WHAT WHAT" He asked as he jumped up.

"IT'S JAKE" I yelled.

"ILL GET THE CAR STARTED" He yelled running downstairs while pulling on some jeans and putting on a shirt in the process.

I put on a jeans and a shirt and carried him to the car.

I ran back up and got all the other kids and put them in the car and we drove as fast as we could to the hospital.

I was trying to help Jake to breathe and it would help for a little while but then he couldn't breathe again.

They immeadently wisked him away and started working on him. It was about 3:00 am so we just fell asleep there in the waiting room with our children surrounding us.

I woke up and it was 6:00 am.

"Jake" I said into the phone.

"Yea" He said yawning like he just woke up.

"Can you come to the hospital, now" I said.

"Yea whats wrong"

"It's Jake. Get her now" I demanded.

"SHIT! NOT MINI ME! IM COMING" He said and hung up.

That made me smile for a split second but then I became sad again.

Jake got here really quick and rushed in.

"Whats wrong" Jake demanded sitting on the other side of me.

"I woke up and Jake was choking on air like he couldn't breathe so we rushed him into the hospital about 3 this morning and haven't heard word sense" I said breaking down into tears.

"It'll be ok sis" Jake said wrapping his arm around me.

"I know just, I want my little boy to live" I sobbed.

"I know. Have you told mom."

"No, only you" I said.

Alright" He said and hugged me some more as I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Mr and Mrs Purdy" A doctor asked coming into the vacant waiting room.

"That's us" Ashley said standing up and gesturing to me.

"Alright, well we have news on your son Jacob Purdy. We were able to get him breathing again but we are going to keep him here until we know he's stable enough to go home. Is that all right."

"Whatever it takes. One question, are we allowed to see him." I asked.

"Sure, just not allowed to touch him. And oh, hs in the NICU so your kids won't be allowed, you can drop them off at the daycare on the way there and pick them up."

"Sounds good to me, Ash? I really want you and my brother there with me." I said.

"I'm fine with it" Ash said.

"Alright, Maria honey, wake up." I said.

"I got her" Jake said throwing her on his back.

I picked up Jackson and Ashley picked up  Julianna and we walked to the NICU.

We dropped the kids off at the daycare center and we headed into a long white hallway.

We stopped in front of a room and walked in.

We grabbed some masks and put them on.

We walked along the line of sickly baby's and new borns in cases until we came across one that said Purdy, Jacob on the name plate.

I looked at my baby boy and almost burst into tears.

He looked so sick laying in that box.

I threw my head onto Ash's shoulder and hugged him tight and just bawled.

I looked up at him and I could see tears wanting to flow out of his eyes and then I saw one tear trickle down his cheek.

I looked over at Jake and he had a few tears coming down his cheeks.

I hugged him and bawled into his shoulder also.

"I love you Jake" I said to my baby boy walking up to the glass then walking out of the room.

I heard Jake go up and say "Love you Mini Me, get better soon buddy" Then he met me outside.

I looked in and just saw Ash standing there, staring at his son. I heard him let out a breath and sit down on the floor. His head fell onto his knees and I just saw him shaking and I heard him sobbing.

I walked up to Ash and sat next to him. I put my arm around his shoulder and just sat there on the floor sobbing with him.

When we finished we got up and walked out to meet Jake.

We picked up our kids and headed home so we could get some sleep.

We put our kids to bed and then we went to bed ourselves.

Today was already exausting and the day just started.

About a month later Jake came home healthy and we had no more problems.

*********************************************************************************************************

Katiekatkitty gave me the idea

IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA PRIVATE MESSAGE ME  AND I WILL MOST LIKELY USE IT AND DEDICATE THE CHAPTER TO YOU CAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS!! AND LETS TRY TO AVOID KIDS GETTING SICK :D

HOPE YALL ENJOYED

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!

PWEASE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD